Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chicago White Sox

Members

Everything posted by Chicago White Sox

  1. Must be a sad life you live that you have nothing better to do on a Saturday night than troll on a White Sox message board.
  2. That or Larry from SouthSideSox
  3. Vazquez’s best offensive season was in a 60 game pandemic fueled season in which he put up a wRC+ of 115. Meanwhile, Grandal has a career wRC+ of 118 across nine seasons. Saying this is all about framing is beyond fucking ridiculous.
  4. There is a lot of talk from one insider.
  5. I get Grandal can be frustrating player at times, but the hate he gets on this board is astounding at times.
  6. Xbox had a bad generation when it came to exclusives, but they now have a ton of 1st party studios and look to be buying more. Acquiring Bethesda is a true game changer and got me to start the generation with them. I love Sony and I hear their new controller is amazing, but getting every Microsoft exclusive for free with Gamepass completely changes the calculus.
  7. What am I crying about? I just find your dumb takes humorous. Literally, you are glorifying the owner of the team “cutting of the knees” of his GM when he could just fire him if he was truly that incompetent. Plus you somehow think giving 76 year old Tony La Russa personnel power is a good thing. Thank god you are only connected to scouts and none of the people that actually make decisions.
  8. What a dumb post
  9. This is way too much dude. La Russa has said some bad, borderline racist shit and deserves to be called out for it, but you are taking it to another level completely.
  10. People should be buying an Xbox Series X and a membership to Gamepass which is the best deal in video games. All 1st party games will be free on the service and given their recent acquisitions their list of exclusives should eventually trump Sony’s. Also, for baseball fans, MLB The Show is being forced to go multiplatform next year I believe.
  11. I don’t think Joc gets more than two in this market and honestly I think he takes a pillow contract and hopes for greener pastures next year.
  12. Sure seems that way, bench coach will be a big one though.
  13. Looks like the big question comes down to bench coach and whether Super Joe will retain the job. Given how much Tony loved the dude when he was a player, I’d be a little surprised if they got rid of him. That being said, if I’m Hahn and I have control over the coaching staff, I want my bench coach to be my insurance policy if things go south with La Russa and McEwing isn’t that guy for me. I’ll say it again, but would love to see a Sam Fuld type get the job even if that’s unlikely.
  14. I don’t even think you worry about Lopez becoming a starter at this point, see if you can get his fastball working again and turn him into a back-end reliever.
  15. It was pointed out somewhere that Rendon will likely get a contract double the size of Springer and is a very comparable player overall. Given our massive hole in RF, adding a player of his caliber for anything below 5/$125M is an absolute steal. Do that, add a couple of B/C tier starters in free agency, and save your chips for the deadline in the event you still need a TOR starter.
  16. Honestly, I don’t think so, but depends on what kind of Abreu & Moncada you get. If MVPito & 2019 Moncada return it would hands down be the best lineup in baseball IMO. It would also strengthen an already strong defense as well.
  17. Springer is elite against RHP, so it doesn’t really make much of a difference in the end.
  18. That’s a really good point.
  19. I also find that is pretty interesting.
  20. I still want to give Eloy more time in the OF before I condemn him to DH, but I do think long-term if we sign Springer & Colas that will likely force him there once Abreu’s contract runs out.
  21. Not Steve Cishek is 100% a SoxTalk member based on a certain person he’s following.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.