Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chicago White Sox

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chicago White Sox

  1. Just had the same exact problem, but then it finally worked on ROKU out of the blue.
  2. Yeah, I can see them opening up one spot max and don’t see Detwiler getting one of them.
  3. Because they’re already relying on several young / unproven players and having another guy to anchor the middle of the lineup makes sense for the 2020 season.
  4. Teams don’t typically play service time game with relief prospects.
  5. I still believe in Collins’ ability to hit major league pitching. Hopefully he can carve out a role once McCann leaves after this season. Would be great insurance for an aging Abreu.
  6. Exciting to see him back. He could easily be part of the pitching mix at some point this season.
  7. I would probably say Robert simply because he plays CF, but I could just as easily argue for Yoan.
  8. This lineup is going to be fucking insane for a very long time.
  9. If he’s better than two of Robert, Eloy, Moncada, Anderson, Vaughn, or Grandal we’ll have the best group of position players in the league.
  10. I fully agree with this. There’s a huge difference between an actual operating loss and an opportunity cost. Yes, it sucks for the owners not to make their typical $50M to $100M in profit this year, but that doesn’t mean they actually had negative cash flow. And crying poor about not making huge profits when the entire country is just trying to survive right now is completely fucking gone deaf.
  11. You don’t think a billion loss would be a gigantic deal? I’m assuming that’s a typo
  12. Mods - Time to ban this troll. It’s clear he’s just trying to get a rise out of everyone here.
  13. Drew Anderson or Detwiler would require cutting someone from the 40 man roster. Doesn’t seem likely to me, especially for guys who would likely be removed from the active roster after two weeks.
  14. Yeah it kind of sucks and there are some really fringe pitchers getting spots right now. I guess he could be added later, but it seems somewhat doubtful at this point.
  15. Jack - I’m honestly not trying to be a dick, but are you completely insane? Do you recall yourself panicking over a bunch of Moncada strikeouts to start spring training? If anyone is going to freak out over a slow start it’s going to be you.
  16. But I thought he was going to miss the first week of the season Jack? ?‍♂️
  17. We may not have all the right answers, but certainly our President has mostly wrong ones...
  18. I have no beef with him opting out, I just hope the reason doesn’t poise risk for the 2021 season one way or the other.
  19. God I’m so glad they added Grandal.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.