Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chicago White Sox

Members

Everything posted by Chicago White Sox

  1. Awesome...appreciate it as always!
  2. You hearing anything new on Cespedes? I’m a bit surprised it’s bit so quiet on that front.
  3. CBSsports gave us an A. Baseball America called our class one of the five they were most excited about and considered both Crotchet & Kelley as top 15 prospects. Jim Callis considered Kelley one of the top three steals in the entire draft.
  4. I personally love what we did here. If we get one TOR rotation starter out of a five round draft, which we have two legit cracks at, I will consider that a huge win for us.
  5. There will be zero issue getting him signed.
  6. There will be zero issue getting him signed.
  7. White IFAs are you referring to? Nothing concrete yet with Cespedes and until that happens the rest of the class isn’t going to move the needle.
  8. Hahn saying that hat looks “fresh” is absolutely cringe worthy.
  9. I think the reality is if the Sox pay Crotchet full slot then they felt he was a top 11 player in the draft and more than likely other clubs did at well. And that’s a good thing IMO.
  10. Let’s not overreact to the “now” body type craze. I get the track record isn’t great for HS pitchers without a lot of physical projection left, but the reality is we didn’t take him with a top five pick like say the Marlins did with Kolek. We took him at a very reasonable spot and the upside is still tantalizing even without much physical projection.
  11. Random question, but is it possible that Kelley, Thompson, Dalquist, & Vera could all be in the same rotation next year?
  12. What are you concerned about?
  13. How did they overplay their hand?
  14. Really cool graphic on White Sox twitter:
  15. I guarantee they have a very good sense of what Crotchet will cost. Might be more than what we think, but it shouldn’t be a surprise to the Sox.
  16. No way Crotchet is over-slot IMO. I could see full slot, but even that would be somewhat surprising to me.
  17. True, but I’m good with Crotchet & Kelley and whatever UDFAs we can snag.
  18. Possible, but I’m not overly optimistic after this 4th round selection.
  19. He just had Tommy John surgery in May per Mayo.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.