Chicago White Sox
Members
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Forum: Pale Hose Talk
Everything posted by Chicago White Sox
-
Sox @ Royals - 715pm CT
If Ricky acknowledges this publicly and hasn’t made a change then god help us all.
-
Sox @ Royals - 715pm CT
What the fuck does that “kind of strayed away from that” comment mean when it comes to game plans? How is that even remotely acceptable?
-
Sox @ Royals - 715pm CT
Anything is possible but Aaron Bummer landing a quality prospect...got it.
-
Sox @ Royals - 715pm CT
Nothing special <> terrible. And how did Anderson grade out last year defensively?
-
Sox @ Royals - 715pm CT
Lol...those guys are going to return hauls ?
-
Sox @ Royals - 715pm CT
Our infield defense is “terrible”?
- 7/17 Games
-
Yonder DFA'd
I mean, I think it’s pretty obvious that I meant he wouldn’t see the majors this year. That prediction may ultimately be wrong, but them signing him to a minor deal doesn’t change shit right now.
-
2019 Trade Deadline Predictions
Nimmo is definitely a good buy low option for the OF. And right or wrong, I feel like the Sox will do everything in their power to add a LH bat there.
-
Shake-up Needed in Coaching Staff, ASAP
Lol...so the rebuild somehow magically ends right when Moncada & Giolito hit free agency. Step yo troll game up bro.
- 7/16|White Sox @ Royals|#CeaseDay|7:15 PM CT
-
7/16|White Sox @ Royals|#CeaseDay|7:15 PM CT
So Moncada has looked like ass for three and a half games? Giolito has a slight rough patch (leagues better than 2018 bad Lucas) and looked fine last night before he got hit by a ball. We don’t even know the extent of Eloy’s injury and it sounds like Timmy will be back soon. Not sure what you’re panicking about to be honest. This has been an absolutely awesome year for the young guys.
- 7/16|White Sox @ Royals|#CeaseDay|7:15 PM CT
- 7/16|White Sox @ Royals|#CeaseDay|7:15 PM CT
- 7/16|White Sox @ Royals|#CeaseDay|7:15 PM CT
- 7/16|White Sox @ Royals|#CeaseDay|7:15 PM CT
- 7/16|White Sox @ Royals|#CeaseDay|7:15 PM CT
- 7/16|White Sox @ Royals|#CeaseDay|7:15 PM CT
-
Colome remains with White Sox, who always had ample interest in him
They almost gave Joc Pederson for Bummer & Fulmer? ?♂️
-
2019 Trade Deadline Predictions
No I don’t...I just find your take to be insulting, ignorant, & contradicting. And in regards to Bummer being a “dime a dozen” arm just flat out wrong. The kid was going to be a key piece in a trade for Joc Pederson and has only gotten better this season. Young, controllable left-handed relievers with plus stuff are typically worth quite a bit. The only thing holding back Bumner’s value potentially is a lack of track record.
-
2019 Trade Deadline Predictions
Austin Meadows is currently playing RF for them and I’m not sure they’re going to uproot him for Jesus Sanchez despite how talented he is. And the proposal was for Bummer not Colome. An analytics savvy organization that also has to be cost conscious may place a high value on him.
-
2019 Trade Deadline Predictions
I’m surprised you don’t fear the team jet going down, because that’s the only part of Murphy’s Law you’re missing.
-
2019 Trade Deadline Predictions
Holy shit, did you actually just write all this non-sense?
-
2019 Trade Deadline Predictions
Greinke just seems like such a White Sox move IMO. I’m not sure I would like that trade either (mostly because of his age, velocity drop, & personality concerns), but I could totally see the Sox adding him if they were to get enough cash.
-
2019 Trade Deadline Predictions
And please flame away, as I fully expect to be ridiculed for these predictions!