Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tnetennba

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tnetennba

  1. Hurt Minnesota’s rotation and helps StL in the NL Central. Win Win.
  2. Jonathan India is just a guy. A far cry from his ROY season. Stay far far away.
  3. To think Bowden gets paid to write such drivel??‍♀️
  4. It’s all about that sweet sweet continuity. Whatever the hell that means.
  5. I’m sure you could find some embarrassing gems in the clearance section dirt cheat with which to torment your son.
  6. I’m sure offers have been made, but obviously nothing has legs yet. Winter meetings are around the corner and I wouldn’t expect serious offers to even be made until a few of the better FA pitchers are off the board.
  7. Exactly. They dumped a middle of the order bat who played gold glove defense for most of the season just to save a few bucks.
  8. They just salary dumped their starting 3B for garbage, what other evidence do you need?
  9. Sox would have to eat all the money cuz the Ms seems to be in cost savings mode for some dumb reason.
  10. It wouldn’t be Sox talk w/o him vomiting out TL:DR word salad after all.
  11. Can’t wait for a Dejong /Whit keystone with Naperville Nicky UTIL…
  12. Yeah I might have spoken too soon on that one.??‍♀️
  13. As a throw in, I’m down. But expect more Michael Jordan Jr than Air Jordan.
  14. Manoah fell off a cliff, got super in his head, and regressed so badly that I don’t even know how much good a change of scenery would do. In the Don Cooper heyday of fixing guys maybe, but with Katz’s body of work I wouldn’t expect such a miracle.
  15. More defensive versatility than offensive prowess, though he seemed to make some strides last year. Definitely not in the same child of former star pedigree as Bichette and Guerrero.
  16. The difference being that your collection wouldn’t be penciled in to be the regular starters every day.
  17. So how does this stupid rule work again? If the Sox land top 5 this year they can’t pick top 10 next? Does it impact the later rounds too?
  18. Getz appeasing the suck-ass manager?
  19. Did hell freeze over without me noticing?
  20. official
  21. Because, Pedro?
  22. Better than ever seeing him in the field...which isn't saying much, I know.
  23. BenNintendo is my favorite, personally. Suck Merrifield? Andrew Bust? Yeah, I got nothing…

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.