Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tnetennba

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tnetennba

  1. Hubris was birthed in Baltimore didn’t you know?
  2. Which is probably the wrong approach. We still wouldn’t have a foundation to supplement an improved roster and we’d end up right back where we are now. The dopes in charge still haven’t learned that quick fixes don’t work and banking on everything going right never does.
  3. It doesn’t feel like a franchise altering move in either direction. Probably could and should have had a better return, but it’s not Tatis level bad by any means. Underwhelming but not terrible. I’m more disappointed by the lack of high end talent than anything, even though I do like the Zavala pickup.
  4. It might sound like me moving the goalposts, but looking at the return I’m convinced Getz was told to take the best pitching package he could get. Two near top 100 pitchers might be the best pitching offer made. I’m holding to that caveat because I still think Cease should have brought back at least one top 50 positional prospect.
  5. Considering the return for an ace quality starter with 2 years left, don’t even entertain trading Robert for the next 2 years.
  6. Properly develops and augments the roster with quality FA talent and doesn’t pound a dinosaur sized wedge into this roster right as they looked poised to be good.
  7. Eh. I think the return falls between what they were saying and what most of us were expecting. Neither can really dunk on the other over the outcome.
  8. Getz had to have marching orders to get pitching. If multiple teams were hot after Cease, this is massively underwhelming.
  9. I wouldn’t, but it doesn’t mean I’m pleased with this return.
  10. Yup, same. Feels like 3 decent 2nd pieces and no real headliner.
  11. Which is just dumb.
  12. Still waiting for the return to meet the steep range
  13. If it’s truly steep, I think we’ll all just be happy that it was.
  14. At least he’d be flippable for a good return.
  15. Heyman and Morosi have both confirmed. Gimme the names!
  16. GIVE US THE DETAILS YOU MONSTERS
  17. Multiple notable prospects ??
  18. Just came to post but had to make sure it wasn’t some fake version ?
  19. I'd be surprised if he doesn't.
  20. Tnetennba replied to pcq's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    Well s%*#. I still hate that DeJong will be the starting SS, and I doubt the offense carries over, but he's been far better with the bat than I thought.
  21. Tnetennba replied to pcq's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    I recall him hitting a homer the other day when he was DHing. The games I've seen him play he's been pretty brutal on both sides of the plate. Maybe the overall numbers say he's been better, IDK.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.