Everything posted by Timmy U
-
8/31 Games
Grounds to the pitcher for a double play. Weak tapper, very slow to 1b.
-
8/31 Games
Gonzalez up, sacks packed, 1 out.
-
8/31 Games
Quero's been getting a lot of off days lately.
-
8/31 Games
As is their habit, Kanny's bullpen blew the lead. 2-2.
-
8/31 Games
Harold hinted that maybe that pick was bigfooted from upstairs. May not be Shirley's fault, but in a historically deep draft like this, you can't afford to shank it.
-
8/31 Games
Batista done. 5IP 2H 0R 0ER 1bb 5K 64 pitches/43 strikes.
-
8/31 Games
I was right. He just struck out looking at 3 pretty much down the middle and I am not MORE depressed about his chances.
-
8/31 Games
That bloop single depresses me more than if Gonzalez had struck out. Everything that does not work about his swing/approach was evident in that one play.
-
It’s official - Getz named SVP & GM
They're not even doing that. Two deck chairs were broken, so they threw those overboard and moved one to the center.
-
It’s official - Getz named SVP & GM
Woof, that was worse than I anticipated. I am not filled with optimism. I fear they're going to gut the farm system with quick fixes to "win" this winnable division. It was more "we have a good group in baseball ops" than I ever, ever anticipated. I think his belief is that the KW/RH feuding was such a cancer that just cutting it out will save the patient. We shall see.
-
It’s official - Getz named SVP & GM
There it is "Pedro will be back next year."
-
It’s official - Getz named SVP & GM
He's way more deer in the headlights than I expected.
-
Fire Chris Getz
That's not speculation. It's right in the press release.
-
After an exhaustive search, Getz named GM/VP
I respect your opinion, so this is the most optimistic take I've heard that I give any credence too. I hope you are correct.
- 8/30 Games
- 8/30 Games
- 8/30 Games
-
8/30 GAMETHREAD Gibson v. Cease
There were 2 walks. That is not Sox offense.
-
8/30 GAMETHREAD Gibson v. Cease
Robert just makes it look so easy out there.
-
8/30 GAMETHREAD Gibson v. Cease
Don't bunt!
-
8/30 GAMETHREAD Gibson v. Cease
Hall looks so much better with the haircut. Some guys should not grow it out.
-
8/30 GAMETHREAD Gibson v. Cease
Sosa bunted at a pitch over his head. he may never walk.
-
8/30 GAMETHREAD Gibson v. Cease
Grandal can't leave fast enough.
-
8/30 GAMETHREAD Gibson v. Cease
Ump missed that pitch.
-
Sox place Clevinger on waivers
They knew no chance anyone grabbed him.