Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Timmy U

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Timmy U

  1. Interesting that Cease said he made an adjustment, because he was a completely different guy in the 5th.
  2. Fulmer throwing strikes. Delivery looks better.
  3. Change up? Curve? Whatever that last pitch was, it was nasty.
  4. Another good looking ab by Collins. Winker stuck his glove up and lucked out on that one.
  5. Man, Cease is different when he gets ahead.
  6. Those are two of the weakest hits in history. Death by a thousand cuts.
  7. He might want to throw 50% breaking balls. Both curve and slider are good. Command is good. Fastball is the problem
  8. This is hard to watch. Sox are up for like a minute and a half, then the Reds bat for 20 minutes.
  9. Yeah. He does not look good. It’s tough cuz Lynn and Rodon are both signed for this year only, so if Cease can’t make it, they have a lot of slots long term.
  10. I live in NYC. I watch the Mets. Cespedes has lost all bat speed. Gets beat on the fastball. Think Encarnacion with a broken leg. That’s why he’s available.
  11. I just want to point out, in Eloy's defense, that plenty of very good outfielders get hurt trying to rob homers. Gold glover Luis Robert broke his wrist doing the exact same thing in spring training. It's not like Eloy tripped on his own shoelaces and dislocated his shoulder on a Gatorade bucket. I get we're supposed to hate Eloy for his subpar defense, but blaming him for giving max effort on that play just doesn't seem fair to me.
  12. I hope you're wrong. I'd much rather watch anyone in left field -- and I do mean anyone -- than Billy Hamilton.
  13. Well, now Vaughn has to make the team. Williams is your leftfielder, right? or are we bringing back Sheets?
  14. What the heck are you talking about? His arm swing was too long, he was throwing across his body, and had no consistent delivery. He was like a different guy every time he took the mound. Sometimes it was two-seamers and sliders. Sometimes 4 seamers and a loopy curve. I have always been a fan, but even at Charlotte, he was a mess.
  15. Maybe ever. He throws strikes like this, that slider is going to be tough on guys.
  16. Yeah. But on the bright side, it is less time listening to Brenly talking.
  17. Hope he’s okay. If he misses time, I bet the AB’s go to Leury.
  18. Madrigal does not look good at second tonight.
  19. Debating whether to stay up late Eastern time to watch Vaughn hit twice.
  20. Reynolds is 30. Young for a CEO or an elected official, not so much for a baseball player. He’s an up and down guy at this point, hoping for an injury to give him an opportunity. I, on the other hand, hope we never see him in the majors.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.