Everything posted by Timmy U
-
White Sox to participate in 2020 Arizona Instructional League
Will be interesting. Normally, not a lot of information from instructs, but this year I bet there's more coverage. Or at least I hope there is cuz I'm jonesing.
-
Sox @ Reds GT 9/20/20
Probably right around the last time I saw a team walk 10 guys in 4 innings.
- Garrett Crochet Called Up
-
Trevor Bauer Thread (Mazara Free Zone)
Huh? Cleveland dumped him because, during a pitching change and right in front of his manager, he chucked a ball into centerfield. His college teammate Gerritt Cole can’t stand him. There’s plenty of evidence that he’s disruptive. Now, maybe we don’t care, but he’s not gonna be Lucas Giolito in the clubhouse.
-
Sox @ Reds GT 9/19/20
Man, these announcers suck. I think he was fooled by the fake crowd reaction.
-
Sox @ Reds GT 9/19/20
This Fox broadcast sux. Try talking about the game. And AJ b****ing about that pitch to Suarez that was clearly a strike. Bleah.
-
Trevor Bauer Thread (Mazara Free Zone)
Every time Bauer opens his mouth, it makes me like Gerrit Cole a little bit more. Plenty of baseball players are Aubrey Huff/Jake Arrieta-style knuckleheads. If the Sox sign him, I'll suspend my loathing for the length of the contract, I guess. Can't make me like him, though.
-
9/18 White Sox @ Reds at 6:10
I support Mazara starting now that they've clinched a spot. They have 10 games left to figure out who should appear in the playoffs/be resigned next year. They believed in Mazara and it has not worked. I don't blame them for giving him one more shot before he's non-tendered. EE, on the other hand, that I don't get. I mean, with Vaughn waiting in the wings, no way they pick up his option.
- Garrett Crochet Called Up
- Garrett Crochet Called Up
- Garrett Crochet Called Up
- Garrett Crochet Called Up
-
Sox vs Twins. 9/15 - 7:10
Fantastic outing, especially late. Guts galore. Both runs = pretty cheap.
-
Richard Dotson, DNA, Unknown Father
Fantastic story. Always a big fan of Dot. The way he handled this news makes him seem like an incredibly cool guy.
-
Sox vs Twins. 9/14 - 7:10
What the hell is he hitting against everyone but us?
-
Sox vs Twins. 9/14 - 7:10
You keep using that word. I don’t think it means what you think it means.
-
Sox vs Twins. 9/14 - 7:10
Man, imagine how mad Twins fans are right now. What a frustrating game for everyone concerned.
-
Sox vs Tigers. 9/13 - 1:10
Cishek warming. Did RR pull a Pete Rose and bet against the Sox?
-
Sox vs Tigers. 9/13 - 1:10
Really saw some nice stuff from Stiever. Loved how fast he works.
-
Sox vs Tigers. 9/13 - 1:10
Man, I can’t stand watching Dyson “hit.” Probably necessary, but, and I can’t believe I’m saying this, I would have preferred Engel.
-
Stiever to start Sunday
Interesting. Vote of confidence for Cease, moving his start back a day to see the Twins. Not sure it’s a “great” match up, but proves they believe in Dylan. Excited to see Stiever.
-
Hahn: Andrew Vaughn "could help the team this season"
Huh? Kopech Is not going to spend all of 2021 in the minors. Or if he does, his arm fell off and we got more problems than playing service time games.
-
Sox vs. Tigers. 9/11 - 7:10
It’s beginning to look like going with the B lineup may not have been the best idea.
-
Sox playoff chances sit at 100%, 3rd in AL for WS odds
If the Sox sweep Detroit, whatever happens in the Cleveland Minny series would be good. Take care of business and everything will work out.
-
Sox playoff chances sit at 100%, 3rd in AL for WS odds
Austin Hedges breaks up the no no on a little roller to right field.