Everything posted by Timmy U
-
8/16 Games
Single in the hole for Mercedes. Trout would have had it.
-
8/16 Games
Moncada robbed on vicious liner to third. 2 k's for Robert.
-
8/16 Games
Yeah, if he plays deep like Engel, but then Madrigal drops a lot of singles in front of him. People are gonna play Madrigal shallow.
-
8/16 Games
Madrigal robbed of a single by lucky deflection off pitcher's foot.
-
8/16 Games
Yeah, it kept carrying. CF strained his hamstring. Might have been a triple anyway.
-
8/16 Games
Madrigal inside the park homer
-
Sox and As game 3 rubber match
Hahn explained on podcast that org wants Collins to incorporate changes to his swing mechanics in AAA.
-
How to Handle Kopech in 2020
Yeah, and if we leave him down until June of 2023 we can really extend control.
-
8/4 Games
Who is this Banuelos of which you speak? Feels like he’s been gone 3 years. Yonder too.
-
Fulmer to IL, Gascan (aka Covey) recalled from Charlotte
Covey must have gained access to the cursed doll Engel used to stay in the majors. I am in Philly. Went to the game last night and going today. Don’t think it will be competitive for long, though
-
7/30 Games
Frankly, they don't give a damn.
-
Colome remains with White Sox, who always had ample interest in him
So Twins get Romo for middling first base prospect Diaz and have to include a minor league pitcher to do it. These reliever deals don’t seem to be what they used to be.
-
Super Nova vs Twinkies (7/27)
Man, watching this team is shortening my life.
-
Super Nova vs Twinkies (7/27)
Moot point, I guess
-
Super Nova vs Twinkies (7/27)
Why the hell is Engel still at 1st? Ball went to the backstop.
-
Colome remains with White Sox, who always had ample interest in him
I agree in principle, which is why I probably wouldn’t trade him. Did everyone see what the Royals got for Diekman? Not much.
-
Colome remains with White Sox, who always had ample interest in him
Yeah, I've always liked him because he walks, but not sure we'd be able to get him and I think our system desperately needs to add pitching.
-
Colome remains with White Sox, who always had ample interest in him
I feel like, if you're trading with the Brewers, the likely targets are one of Drew Rasmussen or Aaron Ashby. Not sure you get much more than that unless it's both Colome and Nova.
-
Home Sweet Home: White Sox vs Marlins 7:10 CT (Nova vs Richards)
I actually like power in the 2 hole. I think if I'm not mistaken, the stats people say put your 2 best hitters 2 and 3 so they get more at bats.
-
If you could pick one position player to add to the roster
Luis Robert?
-
7/20 Games
Cease had better fastball command last year at Birmingham. You gotta wonder if the transition to the slicker mlb ball takes some guys a while.
-
7/20- Sox at Rays, 5:10, WGN
Really I can’t wait until he doesn’t have that opportunity.
-
Luis Robert
I understand the service time argument, I just think it stinks. Hopefully, in the next CBA there are incentives to make sure the best players in the world are all in the majors. Roberts could strike out in half his at bats and he would still be better than Engel. Current system is a sham.
-
7/19- Sox at Rays, 6:10, NBCSC
He also has 7 strikeouts. When he doesn’t strike anyone out, he gets his brains beaten in. I think this and the last start are progress at least. I am looking for 5hings to be happy about.
-
Luis Robert
Third behind Franco and Jo Adell.