Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Timmy U

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Timmy U

  1. Single in the hole for Mercedes. Trout would have had it.
  2. Moncada robbed on vicious liner to third. 2 k's for Robert.
  3. Yeah, if he plays deep like Engel, but then Madrigal drops a lot of singles in front of him. People are gonna play Madrigal shallow.
  4. Madrigal robbed of a single by lucky deflection off pitcher's foot.
  5. Yeah, it kept carrying. CF strained his hamstring. Might have been a triple anyway.
  6. Madrigal inside the park homer
  7. Hahn explained on podcast that org wants Collins to incorporate changes to his swing mechanics in AAA.
  8. Yeah, and if we leave him down until June of 2023 we can really extend control.
  9. Who is this Banuelos of which you speak? Feels like he’s been gone 3 years. Yonder too.
  10. Covey must have gained access to the cursed doll Engel used to stay in the majors. I am in Philly. Went to the game last night and going today. Don’t think it will be competitive for long, though
  11. Timmy U replied to BamaDoc's topic in FutureSox Board
    Frankly, they don't give a damn.
  12. So Twins get Romo for middling first base prospect Diaz and have to include a minor league pitcher to do it. These reliever deals don’t seem to be what they used to be.
  13. Man, watching this team is shortening my life.
  14. Moot point, I guess
  15. Why the hell is Engel still at 1st? Ball went to the backstop.
  16. I agree in principle, which is why I probably wouldn’t trade him. Did everyone see what the Royals got for Diekman? Not much.
  17. Yeah, I've always liked him because he walks, but not sure we'd be able to get him and I think our system desperately needs to add pitching.
  18. I feel like, if you're trading with the Brewers, the likely targets are one of Drew Rasmussen or Aaron Ashby. Not sure you get much more than that unless it's both Colome and Nova.
  19. I actually like power in the 2 hole. I think if I'm not mistaken, the stats people say put your 2 best hitters 2 and 3 so they get more at bats.
  20. Timmy U replied to soxfan49's topic in FutureSox Board
    Cease had better fastball command last year at Birmingham. You gotta wonder if the transition to the slicker mlb ball takes some guys a while.
  21. Really I can’t wait until he doesn’t have that opportunity.
  22. I understand the service time argument, I just think it stinks. Hopefully, in the next CBA there are incentives to make sure the best players in the world are all in the majors. Roberts could strike out in half his at bats and he would still be better than Engel. Current system is a sham.
  23. He also has 7 strikeouts. When he doesn’t strike anyone out, he gets his brains beaten in. I think this and the last start are progress at least. I am looking for 5hings to be happy about.
  24. Third behind Franco and Jo Adell.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.