Everything posted by Timmy U
-
5/28 Sox at Mets.
Watching him labor like this with the rain coming is frustrating as heck. It looks like Smith and Lee have never been in rhythm all game long.
-
2025 MLB Draft
Jojo Parker would be a great outcome. I want Parker, then Gamble at 44.
-
5/28 Sox at Mets.
Rain supposed to start around 3 o’clock here. Super overcast, but we have only had one sunny day in the last two weeks. So sorta normal. I bet they get it in, but shortened.
-
Free Tim Elko (Back in Jail)
I hear you, but I don’t like R/R speed players as 4th outfielders. That tend to be up and down guys more than permanent fixtures.
-
Free Tim Elko (Back in Jail)
For sure on the first two. I think someone might give you something for Slater. But I thought they would get something mildly useful for Thaiss and I was way off, so what do I know?
-
5/27 Games
Bonemer with a double. 3-3, triple short of the cycle.
-
5/27 Games
Pallette with a scoreless inning. 1 single. 2K’s. Bring him up!
-
5/27 Games
Vaughn continues to look like hot garbage.
-
5/27 White Sox vs. New York Mets | Cannon P
Certainly glad they pushed Smith for this.
-
5/27 Games
HR Bonemer. You could argue he is the Sox highest-ceiling prospect.
-
5/27 Games
Scholtens is throwing BP at this point. Hard to imagine releasing someone to put him on the 40, let alone bringing him up. It is 5-5 currently.
-
5/27 Games
Scholtens has nothing. Everything is a rocket. Some of them have been outs.
-
5/27 Games
Teel’s double was almost 110 mph. He is a little pull-conscious but there’s impact.
-
What's the bullpen solution (knowing JR will never spend here)...?
Angels and Rockies can’t pick in the top 10. Possibly the Nationals are out too? Sox have a golden opportunity to get a top 3 pick in 2026.
-
5/27 White Sox vs. New York Mets | Cannon P
Charlotte line up may be better than Sox line up.
-
Matt Thaiss traded to TB for OF Dru Baker
I wonder what they see in Baker. He’s basically Jacob Burke with less power. He has not hit really at all since A ball. I couldn’t justify giving him playing time at Charlotte ahead of Fletcher, Julks, or even DeLoach. He is literally Triple A roster filler.
-
Matt Thaiss traded to TB for OF Dru Baker
I would rather have cash considerations. This is what you’d get if you DFA’d Thaiss. Puzzling. I expected some unknown complex league guy. Oh well. I don’t think Lee matches up well with Quero as both hit better off lefties. The Teel watch begins in earnest now.
-
5/26 3:10 CDT @ Mets
Seriously, I know they want the number one pick, but they gotta try something different with this bullpen.
-
5/26 3:10 CDT @ Mets
Nice effort by Robert. Almost had it.
-
5/26 3:10 CDT @ Mets
Hard to win games when you are 0-11 with RISP
-
5/26 3:10 CDT @ Mets
Two singles and a sac fly, but usually you are not wrong.
-
5/26 3:10 CDT @ Mets
Michael A. Taylor not a smart player.
-
5/26 3:10 CDT @ Mets
Ball was hit 74 mph. Booser just not lucky.
-
5/26 3:10 CDT @ Mets
This is a side effect of the Sox crappy pen. Venable has to leave a gassed pitcher in to face the heart of the order cuz he has like two decent guys in the whole pen. Getz should consider getting Pallette or Wikelman or someone up here cuz it is debilitating to blow all these games late.
-
5/26 3:10 CDT @ Mets
Houser looks amazing. I get the Mets may be struggling, but the stuff is legit. I wonder if he comes out for the 7th.