Everything posted by ChiSoxFanMike
-
6/19 - White Sox vs Rangers
It would be so Sox-like if they blew this.
-
6/19 - White Sox vs Rangers
I hate Hanser Alberto.
-
6/19 - White Sox vs Rangers
Robin is too scared to challenge that. What a wuss.
-
6/19 - White Sox vs Rangers
Eaton is awful. That extension is looking worse and worse each passing day.
-
6/19 - White Sox vs Rangers
QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 19, 2015 -> 07:36 PM) Someone needs to tell Hawk that Andrus is one of the worst players in baseball That title actually belongs to Carlos Sanchez.
-
06/18/2014 Swashbucklers at Dirty Laundry
OH MY f***ING GOD.
-
06/18/2014 Swashbucklers at Dirty Laundry
QUOTE (BlackSox13 @ Jun 18, 2015 -> 02:56 PM) I think you're giving the Sox offense a bit too much credit I'm afraid. Expecting them to score 0 runs is setting the bar kind of high. I'm expecting less. Hahahahahaha. I wouldn't be surprised if they scored -1 run lol.
-
06/18/2014 Swashbucklers at Dirty Laundry
Sox lose 6-0.
-
Carroll called up; Noesi DFA'd
Hopefully this is the first move of many to shake up this pathetic team.
-
Gamethread: White Sox vs Pirates 7:10 PM CSN+
QUOTE (harkness @ Jun 17, 2015 -> 09:05 PM) He may very well give his all. However since his injury issues his results have been not so great. This is all that needs to be said.
-
Gamethread: White Sox vs Pirates 7:10 PM CSN+
QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 17, 2015 -> 08:42 PM) Omg we scored! Twitter reporting there will be a rally at Soldier Field tomorrow to honor the Sox for scoring This made me laugh.
-
Gamethread: White Sox vs Pirates 7:10 PM CSN+
Sanchez is just so overmatched it's not even funny. I feel bad for the guy.
-
Gamethread: White Sox vs Pirates 7:10 PM CSN+
Did anyone else but me notice that Avi is wearing a different helmet than every other Sox player?
-
Gamethread: White Sox vs Pirates 7:10 PM CSN+
Danks has got to go to the bullpen. This is f***ing ridiculous.
-
Gamethread: White Sox vs Pirates 7:10 PM CSN+
What the hell?
-
Gamethread: White Sox vs Pirates 7:10 PM CSN+
This team freaking blows.
-
Gamethread: White Sox vs Pirates 7:10 PM CSN+
Danks. SMH.
-
Gamethread: White Sox vs Pirates 7:10 PM CSN+
The Sox better win tonight because they have no chance against Cole tomorrow.
-
6/16 White Sox at Pirates
QUOTE (SCCWS @ Jun 16, 2015 -> 07:41 PM) Q is killing this offense. He has struck out twice He's also given up 2 runs. What a loser.
-
6/16 White Sox at Pirates
QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Jun 16, 2015 -> 07:26 PM) I think we need to bring in Thome or Frank in to light a fire under these bums I would LOVE that. 2 of the best hitters of all time should light a fire under these atrocious hitters.
-
6/16 White Sox at Pirates
QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jun 16, 2015 -> 07:22 PM) How come Steverson takes no heat here? It is a total change from anemic offense blames in the past. I want Greg Walker back god dammit.
-
6/16 White Sox at Pirates
Robin looks like a 5 year old boy that got his lollipop stolen by the bully when they showed him on TV.
-
6/16 White Sox at Pirates
QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jun 16, 2015 -> 06:59 PM) Team has no interest in scoring ANYWHERE. Fixed it for you.
-
6/16 White Sox at Pirates
QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 16, 2015 -> 06:57 PM) DJ going off on Eaton again. I'm beginning to wonder if the Sox are sick of his antics and might look to unload him. They just extended him, so it will be hard to move his contract.
-
6/16 White Sox at Pirates
Of course they didn't score there...of course.