Everything posted by ChiSoxFanMike
-
White Sox vs Orioles Game 1
Score a run for Sale the beast!
-
White Sox vs Orioles Game 1
Wow, we suck.
-
White Sox vs Orioles Game 1
Alexei has to hit it to the right side here.
-
White Sox vs Orioles Game 1
QUOTE (Dick Allen @ May 28, 2015 -> 12:21 PM) If Sale could do that 8 more times today, he will hold some records. That would be so awesome haha.
-
White Sox vs Orioles Game 1
I hate Melky Cabrera. What a waste of money.
-
Dan Webb is up at 26th man
QUOTE (Dick Allen @ May 28, 2015 -> 10:53 AM) And the 4 runs he allowed in the first were compliments of Alexei. I don't know what you expect out of a 5th starter, but it apparently is an ERA below 1.00. The guy had not started a game in a couple of weeks and actually did pretty well. I didn't see the game, I'm just looking at the box score. If those runs were compliments of Alexei, then why are all 5 of his runs earned? Wouldn't he be charged with 5 runs, 4 unearned and 1 earned if Alexei was to blame?
-
Dan Webb is up at 26th man
QUOTE (Dick Allen @ May 28, 2015 -> 10:48 AM) The last 5 innings he has pitched, he has not allowed a hit. Well, in the 2 innings before that, he allowed 5 runs. What's your point? He's just not very good. He'll eat innings, sure, but he's not that good.
-
Dan Webb is up at 26th man
QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ May 28, 2015 -> 10:40 AM) If Leury Garcia gets called up I riot. That wouldn't make any sense anyway. They already have Beckham, Sanchez, and Bonifacio to cover the infield, and Shuck to cover the outfield. Johnson or Thompson would be much more likely to be called up instead of Leury.
-
White Sox vs Blue Jays 5/27 game thread
The Jays will win this game. I am 99.99% certain.
-
White Sox vs Blue Jays 5/27 game thread
The Blue Jays are trolling us.
-
White Sox vs Blue Jays 5/27 game thread
YES!!!!!!
-
White Sox vs Blue Jays 5/27 game thread
First pitch swinging. I hate it.
-
White Sox vs Blue Jays 5/27 game thread
QUOTE (Swingandalongonetoleft @ May 27, 2015 -> 10:35 AM) Glad for the early start. Just like a dentist appointment, best to get it out of the way rather than waste the whole day dreading the inevitable. I hate this damn team. Haha. I'd rather get a root canal than watch this team play.
-
GAME THREAD 5/26: SOX @ TOR
This will be a 1-9 trip. I can just see it now.
-
GAME THREAD 5/26: SOX @ TOR
f*** you Robertson
-
GAME THREAD 5/26: SOX @ TOR
f*** you Robertson
-
GAME THREAD 5/26: SOX @ TOR
Abreu yes!
-
GAME THREAD 5/26: SOX @ TOR
QUOTE (Araxen @ May 26, 2015 -> 06:20 PM) I kind of like Chuck. He's going a good job. I could see him being the back up to Hawk permanently. I hate his voice for some reason. It's just so annoying to me.
-
GAME THREAD 5/26: SOX @ TOR
Is it bad that I hope that the Sox lose game after game so Reinsdorf has no choice but to fire Ventura?
-
GAME THREAD 5/26: SOX @ TOR
Blue Jays win 7-1. They get 5 off of Danks in the 1st inning, and then he settles down. LaRoche homers for the Sox, but it is too little too late.
-
5/25 White Sox at Blue Jays
If anyone will be let go of, it will be Todd Steverson. Hopefully they can his ass now.
-
5/25 White Sox at Blue Jays
QUOTE (South Side Fireworks Man @ May 25, 2015 -> 06:53 PM) Hahn and Ventura should be fired tonight. But they will be here for years to come. Ventura should be canned, but Hahn should stay. How was he supposed to know that all his moves would backfire on him? They looked good on paper.
-
5/25 White Sox at Blue Jays
This has to end Noesi's tenure as a Sox player, right? Please? Please? Pretty please?
-
Midseason Additions
Buehrle for Danks. Do that now Mr. Hahn.
-
5/24 Sox vs Twins
QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ May 24, 2015 -> 01:15 PM) What does this even mean? I didn't get that either. If anything, Q is a project that well exceeded any of our realistic expectations.