2016 Rio Olympics Thread

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This story is so confusing it makes my head hurt. I have no idea what their motivation to come up with a lie like that would be. If you were somewhere you shouldnt have been, so what just dont say anything at all and likely no one will ever know.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Aug 18, 2016 -> 09:53 AM)
So they destroyed a gas station toilet and refused to pay for damages until the gas station attendant pulled a gun on them. Awesome.

HA!

f***ing idiots. You would think by 32 his BRO days would be over.

QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Aug 19, 2016 -> 08:15 AM)
Anyone else watching this walking thing? lol

They've been speed walking for 2 hours!

Didnt watch it but saw on twitter that the leader had s*** himself and was still going and was using a sponge to clean it up as he was going. Theres videos of it if youre into that kind of stuff, not that theres anything wrong with that.

QUOTE (DrunkBomber @ Aug 19, 2016 -> 11:55 AM)
Didnt watch it but saw on twitter that the leader had s*** himself and was still going and was using a sponge to clean it up as he was going. Theres videos of it if youre into that kind of stuff, not that theres anything wrong with that.

Lol I did read about that on Twitter. Dude crapped himself and then he passed out, and he still finished the race and finished 8th I believe.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Aug 19, 2016 -> 01:24 PM)
Russell losing the 5th set for USA shanking two straight return of serves on simple serves. Horrible by him.

He had a great tournament though at least. I have no idea how a team like USA has a second starting outside as bad as Taylor Sander and he never comes off the court. They definitely have better than him in their system (like the legend on the bench) so I'm still confused why he plays or is even on the team.

Can't be too mad though. USA has been going with what is basically a rebuild roster going back the last couple years and they've been crushing expectations. The women on the other hand flat out choked where they refused to even swing and would miss serves badly at the end.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Aug 19, 2016 -> 01:43 PM)
He had a great tournament though at least. I have no idea how a team like USA has a second starting outside as bad as Taylor Sander and he never comes off the court. They definitely have better than him in their system (like the legend on the bench) so I'm still confused why he plays or is even on the team.

Can't be too mad though. USA has been going with what is basically a rebuild roster going back the last couple years and they've been crushing expectations. The women on the other hand flat out choked where they refused to even swing and would miss serves badly at the end.

Yeah, that was a little unfair to Russell since you are right he did play very well during the Olympics but he was remarkably bad in the 5th set. Both teams choked badly. The men had complete control of the 4th set and gave it away and then couldn't handle easy serves or get a serve into play during the 5th set.