The Sexual Assault problem

Brian

QUOTE (bmags @ Nov 6, 2017 -> 07:49 PM)
A long, but absolutely riveting read by Ronan Farrow on how Weinstein pressured people into silence.

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/ha...s-army-of-spies

I really, really hope he gets jail time. And that someone can successfully sue him and he loses everything. Oh, and that Hollywood implodes because of the garbage human beings running it.

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (JenksIsMyHero @ Nov 7, 2017 -> 07:42 AM)
I really, really hope he gets jail time. And that someone can successfully sue him and he loses everything. Oh, and that Hollywood implodes because of the garbage human beings running it.

Let’s hope the Manhattan DA gets voted out then today

QUOTE (JenksIsMyHero @ Nov 7, 2017 -> 07:42 AM)

At this point I can't see how the guy is still not in jail.

QUOTE (Big Hurtin @ Nov 8, 2017 -> 11:12 AM)
I guess this has become a catch-all.

It’s all over Twitter that Charlie Sheen is accused of sodomizing then 13 Corey Haim.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.dailymail.co...-set-Lucas.html

My next door neighbor growing up had a role in that movie. She now lives in Ireland and is married to the Edge from U2's best friend. My parents went to the wedding and my mom sat next to him. She called him "Mr. Edge".

QUOTE (Big Hurtin @ Nov 8, 2017 -> 11:12 AM)
I guess this has become a catch-all.

It’s all over Twitter that Charlie Sheen is accused of sodomizing then 13 Corey Haim.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.dailymail.co...-set-Lucas.html

It seemed like only a matter of time before Sheen's name came up in accusations...but I wasn't expecting this.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Nov 8, 2017 -> 01:57 PM)
My next door neighbor growing up had a role in that movie. She now lives in Ireland and is married to the Edge from U2's best friend. My parents went to the wedding and my mom sat next to him. She called him "Mr. Edge".

Lol well this isn’t where I saw this story going

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Nov 8, 2017 -> 05:25 PM)
Bono has tons and tons of tax shelters per the Paradise Papers

Yeah I saw that. I do wonder how much it is possible, if you have wealth in the 9-10 figures, it is to actually avoid such things. But sad.

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Nov 9, 2017 -> 02:14 PM)
what the f*** is it with these guys and jerking off in front of women who don't want to be there

Right?

I was working on a very similar post and couldnt get the right words together. It seems like they are all doing it.