Tampa Bay @ Chicago GT

soxfan49

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Apr 9, 2018 -> 01:40 PM)
So did all of you who bought a bunch of tickets last minute with the intention of getting them replaced due to a postponement actually go to the game?

No intention. The Sox said when they changed the time from 7:10 to an afternoon game, any unused tickets can be exchange for any game other than the Cubs series.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Apr 9, 2018 -> 01:42 PM)
No intention. The Sox said when they changed the time from 7:10 to an afternoon game, any unused tickets can be exchange for any game other than the Cubs series.

I see... so tickets that were bought today even (after the change was announced) can still be exchanged?

QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Apr 9, 2018 -> 01:43 PM)
I see... so tickets that were bought today even (after the change was announced) can still be exchanged?

Is there any proof on the ticket for when you bought it on Stubhub (can't remember off the top of my head)? I don't think they would even pay attention.

QUOTE (Scoots @ Apr 9, 2018 -> 01:34 PM)
What do you think runs through the players' heads when they see there is like absolutely zero fan support at the park

I mean come on, this was supposed to be a night game. It's not opening game which people plan formonths ahead of time. School is also not out.

What would YOU do if you had tickets to tonights game last friday, it got moved to daytime because it looked like it would be freezing and saw snow was on the way? Would you call work and say "Hey, I need a day off on short notice, game I don't want to miss".

QUOTE (bmags @ Apr 9, 2018 -> 01:46 PM)
I mean come on, this was supposed to be a night game. It's not opening game which people plan formonths ahead of time. School is also not out.

What would YOU do if you had tickets to tonights game last friday, it got moved to daytime because it looked like it would be freezing and saw snow was on the way? Would you call work and say "Hey, I need a day off on short notice, game I don't want to miss".

Yeah so many factors going against the game including the opponent being the Rays.