The 2018 MLB Draft Thread (Tracker in OP)

NorthSideSox72

1 minute ago, bmags said:

BAs latest has Singer to WSox. 

Just now, Chicago White Sox said:

Callis has Madrigal to the Sox in his latest mock and said Singer may be “slipping”!!!

OHHH THE AGONY!  I seriously need this next hour to fly by so I can finally relax lol

2 minutes ago, Dam8610 said:

He's probably the most connected to real info since he works for mlb.com, right?

I don’t think that’s the reason he does have some decent accuracy in mocks though. Hope he’s right.

Just now, ChiliIrishHammock24 said:

For anyone who doesn't have a TV near, but DOES have a Comcast Xfinity account, watching the MLB Network stream on Tv.Xfinity has less of a delay than watching on mlb.com

Watching this thread likely has the least delay. Twitter will probably have the picks a couple minutes before the broadcast.

It's interesting the split on Singer - after watching his last start I wouldn't be surprised if he slips. He was 89-92 with his fastball and had trouble putting hitters away with 2 strikes. He left quite a few balls over the plate and got hit harder than his final line would indicate.

Just now, almagest said:

It's interesting the split on Singer - after watching his last start I wouldn't be surprised if he slips. He was 89-92 with his fastball and had trouble putting hitters away with 2 strikes. He left quite a few balls over the plate and got hit harder than his final line would indicate.

By a weak hitting team it seems

7 minutes ago, Dam8610 said:

Watching this thread likely has the least delay. Twitter will probably have the picks a couple minutes before the broadcast.

Well yeah, Twitter will likely have the pick before the TV broadcast does, but I like seeing the pick get announced, not reading it on Twitter. As soon as Twitter leaks the 3rd overall pick, I'll be off the internet until the Sox pick goes up on TV.

Just now, ChiliIrishHammock24 said:

Well yeah, Twitter will likely have the pick before the TV broadcast does, but I like seeing the pick get announced, not reading it on Twitter. As soon as Twitter leaks the 3rd overall pick, I'll be off the internet until the Sox pick goes up on TV.

Not me. I want it to be over. I want to know.

• Like 1