GT: Detroit @ Chicago, 1:10 CT, 6/16/18

soxfan49

14 minutes ago, JoshPR said:

Ohhh I agree. But the constant nagging and moaning is getting stupid and ridiculous

Well sure but if that helps fans get through rebuild then I'm okay with it. Better than having our fans start cheering for the Cubs, which I'm seeing a lot of when I venture to the south side. 

1 hour ago, SonofaRoache said:

Although I agree with you, just because we are rebuilding doesn't mean our prospects should look this awful. It's tough to deal with losing, even if you know bad times are coming. I'm not expecting them to be great right now but I want to see significant progress towards the end of the year. 

I too am tired of the b****ing just to b**** about the Sox major pieces sucking. It seems like the Sox guys are the only ones throughout baseball who are coming up and not having immediate success. It actually makes sense because most were acquired via trade, and there was a reason they were available. Unless we're going to have an intelligent discussion about the players and not Moncada/Giolito suck they need to go to AAA, Fulmer is a bust, Lopez has the highest xFIP in baseball and probably will suck eventually and Kopech needs to go to AA, etc. , it just sounds like everyone is complaining. It is not necessarily all hyperbole, but at the same time it adds nothing to the conversation. You have to stay positive during a rebuild. Do you expect everyone to come up here and completely bust? If you do, then just quit watching now and do something more constructive with your summers. Go fish, camp, work out, hike, stargaze do something else. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

Just now, Jack Parkman said:

I too am tired of the b****ing just to b**** about the Sox major pieces sucking. It seems like the Sox guys are the only ones throughout baseball who are coming up and not having immediate success. It actually makes sense because most were acquired via trade, and there was a reason they were available. Unless we're going to have an intelligent discussion about the players and not Moncada/Giolito suck they need to go to AAA, Fulmer is a bust, Lopez has the highest xFIP in baseball and probably will suck eventually and Kopech needs to go to AA, etc. , it just sounds like everyone is complaining. It is not necessarily all hyperbole, but at the same time it adds nothing to the conversation. You have to stay positive during a rebuild. Do you expect everyone to come up here and completely bust? I don't see that happening, but it could. 

Preach on brotha.... Preach on....

My feelings exactly

Why... why was the infield in, Ricky? I mean, I really hate being THAT guy whose always going off on a coach or manager. But my goodness... EVERY day. That was a routine DP ball. The thought didn't even occur to me that the middle infield would be in anything other than normal depth

Just now, Richie said:

Why... why was the infield in, Ricky? I mean, I really hate being THAT guy whose always going off on a coach or manager. But my goodness... EVERY day. That was a routine DP ball. The thought didn't even occur to me that the middle infield would be in anything other than normal depth

Strongly agree 

1 minute ago, Richie said:

I was wondering why the infield was in before he hit that ball...then that happens. It's like prophecy. Renteria is having a bad series