This is a game thread

Kyyle23

1 minute ago, Jose Abreu said:

Moncada looked legitimately surprised that the umpire called ball four (on an obvious ball). Can't say I blame him

This should be a funny comment, but it isn't. I can't blame him either, I don't know how the guy can ever take a pitch with the strikes called against him. Props to him for not being up there hacking. 

1 minute ago, Kyyle23 said:

Abreu having a really nice game at the plate

Too little too late, IMO.  If he gets hot for the remainder of the week do you think they can still move him for something decent? However, if teams look at his splits he seems to be consistently more productive after the ASB than before. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

Just now, Jack Parkman said:

Too little too late, IMO.  If he gets hot for the remainder of the week do you think they can still move him for something decent? 

I really don’t care about movIng him.  I was just remarking that he is having a good night hitting

Just now, Kyyle23 said:

I really don’t care about movIng him.  I was just remarking that he is having a good night hitting

It is really nice to see. For about 6 weeks the entire team sucked at offense. It seemed like they had nine black holes. Idk how any team could possibly have been worse. 

2 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

God I love Leury!!

1 minute ago, Fan O'Faust said:

+1.   He’s become a fun player to watch, and he’s certainly come a long way.  

I love watching him, but I also feel like he may be in a different uniform next week 

My god, MLB needs to get better umps. I'm not sure most of them know the difference between a ball and strike. It seems like they're guessing. They need to use Questec or PitchTrax to weed out bad umps. This must be done with the next MLB umps CBA. If you're bad at your job, you get shitcanned. They should be able to fire bad umpires. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

18 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

Too little too late, IMO.  If he gets hot for the remainder of the week do you think they can still move him for something decent? However, if teams look at his splits he seems to be consistently more productive after the ASB than before. 

It isn’t too little to late . He has had four great years and compare him right now to Pujols. The numbers are similar. Jose has just been in a slump is all

Edited by elrockinMT