Seunghwan Oh to be Traded Soon?

CWSpalehoseCWS

Assuming the White Sox trade some players before the deadline, will they then bring up Jimenez and Kopech? When they brought up Moncado last year Hahn said he had nothing left to prove in the minors. Looking at the numbers Jimenez has been putting up in the minors, I think its fair to say he doesn't have anything left to prove there.

2 minutes ago, WBWSF said:

Assuming the White Sox trade some players before the deadline, will they then bring up Jimenez and Kopech? When they brought up Moncado last year Hahn said he had nothing left to prove in the minors. Looking at the numbers Jimenez has been putting up in the minors, I think its fair to say he doesn't have anything left to prove there.

I wouldn't be surprised if they were both in the majors within the next couple weeks

13 minutes ago, GenericUserName said:

Wow, the Rockies are really doubling down on relief pitching. I wonder if they go all in enough to overpay for Abreu. 

Nobody is going to overpay for Abreu with the struggles Abreu has had over the last month or more. On the flipside of that Ian Desmond has been hitting well for the last month so I doubt the Rockies have interest in Abreu.

59 minutes ago, WBWSF said:

What a strange thread to post this

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, steveno89 said:

I'm confident we will find a taker for Soria by the deadline. Plenty of teams could use him in the 7th or 8th inning during a playoff series. 

We’ll certainly find a taker, just seems like the market is flooded with solid rental relievers and it’s becoming a bit more of a buyer’s market.

Scrap that, former 1st round pick Forrest Wall is actually in the deal and not that Bourchard guy.  He was the 13th ranked prospect by MLBPipeline & 7th by Fangraphs (FV 45) coming into the season.  This is actually a pretty decent return now for a rental.  I’m back to being optimistic about getting a solid return for Soria now!

4 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Scrap that, former 1st round pick Forrest Wall is actually in the deal and not that Bourchard guy.  He was the 13th ranked prospect by MLBPipeline & 7th by Fangraphs (FV 45) coming into the season.  This is actually a pretty decent return now for a rental.  I’m back to being optimistic about getting a solid return for Soria now!

Think Oh has a $2M 2019 option, which is fairly valuable. 

8 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

Think Oh has a $2M 2019 option, which is fairly valuable. 

I would not be upset if we managed to land a similar deal for Soria. Teams are far more willing to part with mid tier prospects than guys in their top 10.

38 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Yeah also got a PTL which maybe Bourchard. Wall makes the deal much better then earilier reported.