8/30 GT - BOS @ CHW; Porcello vs. Giolito 7:10pm

iWiN4PreP

Just now, Jack Parkman said:

Jesus H. Christ. That walk is going to score. Fuck off Ricky. 

I guess I don't even care, doesn't change how Lucas pitched tonight against the best team in baseball. He was so beyond where he should have been out there, I'm not holding that walk against him.

Just now, Heads22 said:

I guess I don't even care, doesn't change how Lucas pitched tonight against the best team in baseball. He was so beyond where he should have been out there, I'm not holding that walk against him.

I'm 100% with you. That run is on Renteria though so he can fuck off....If I were a player I'd be fucking livid, especially if I was a member of the rotation. You can only get away with that when your bullpen is nails. When your bullpen is full of gascans, you pull the guy with nobody on. 

1 minute ago, daggins said:

Well on the plus side, no one is going to look at Giolito's numbers and say wow, this kid had a great year except for that run allowed at the end of August.

Yeah, but there are honestly a dozen or so runs that he shouldn't have allowed this year because of our manager

2 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

Bet the house too.

1 minute ago, Buehrle>Wood said:

Try TVIX instead. Its double leveraged vs the VIX so you'll make twice as much. Cant go wrong.

Boys, I hate to say it but I already bet the house on UM beating ND Sat.

Edited by chitownsportsfan