Sox and Rangers Game #2

25 minutes ago, flavum said:

2:05 tomorrow, but it’s gotta be 8:05 tonight. F off. 

Oh well, last year there.

Worked out alright for myself.  Fucking POS employee shoots me a text at like 10 this morning that he's not going to make the shift so I have to personally cover it.  I'm at work right now but at least the I can enjoy the game in a couple hours.  Owning a small biz just completely eclipses everything in your life it's like having a kid sometimes.

41 minutes ago, ron883 said:

Sox get clowned on this game and all the optimists in here pound sand

The Free Dictionary defines Fan as an ardent &  enthusiastic supporter of some person, team or activity.

2 hours ago, ScooterMcGee said:

8:05 Central Start Time

Despaigne(8.71...lol) vs Lance Lynn (4.16)

According to MLB.com..."Lynn has a 2.92 ERA in his last 8 starts and while averaging 11.35 strikeouts and 1.38 walks per nine. 8 straight quality starts." This match-up certainly doesn't favor the Sox, but again, this is baseball...Also, let's try to have a game where we don't get screwed up the home-plate umpire again.

And ya boy Alonso is back, hitting cleanup 🙄 But Collins gets his first career start as a catcher! 😎

1) Leury CF

2) Moncada 3B

3) Abreu 1B

4) Alonso DH

5) Eloy LF

6) Anderson SS

7) Yolmer 2B

😎 Collins C

9) Tilson RF

Despaigndent. 

2 hours ago, chitownsportsfan said:

They showed that "jet stream" on the Rangers broadcast last night and I was pretty blown away (almost literally through my monitor).  The flags were absolutely ripping in that part of the park.  Eloy could fist one out that way as well today.

Yeah, I was waiting for Eloy and/or Moncada to get under one in that direction. Hopefully tonight. 

3 hours ago, wegner said:

Tough first Mlb game behind the plate for Collins having to catch Despaigne...of course he might not have to catch him for long 

It's probably for the best as he is probably the most familiar with him as he caught him at AAA.

• Like 1

• Kyyle23 locked and unpinned this topic