GT: Twins (53-29) @ White Sox (38-42), June 30

soxfan49

53 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

I'd take Contreras over McCann.

I'd take Moncada over Contreras and Baez.

I'd take Bryant over Moncada as a hitter.

I'd take Moncada over Bryant as a baseball player.

I think Moncada is going to be special and is ascending for sure, but I wouldn't take him right now over perennial all star and MVP caliber players. I need to see him stay healthy and play this well for a full season. 

55 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

So if they finish this game I assume it will be up to the pen to win this game with a 2-0 lead.  I don't like those chances.

I don't either.  The bullpen for the last 3 games:  12 earned runs in 10 innings.  Ouch!

Asking them to give up no more than 1 run in 4 innings (assuming we don't score again) is probably beyond their capacity.

Edited by bubba phillips

2 hours ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

His argument changes based on whatever makes the white sox look worse. Its exhausting.

I think he's being objective. He brought stats into it that supported him , You brought  fandom into it, which has nothing to do with an argument about who one may think is better. He's sticking to his argument , you are bringing emotion into it about his character.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, EloyRedGloveSWAG said:

I’m nervous for the Sox’s crumby bullpen. Hate to say it but I have a feeling that unless they score more runs, it’s likely someone in that pen will blow this two run lead. This Twins teams’ bats look pretty hot. 😰

I mean, is this game even going to finish? 

16 minutes ago, bubba phillips said:

I don't either.  The bullpen for the last 3 games:  12 earned runs in 10 innings.  Ouch!

Asking them to give up no more than 1 run in 4 innings (assuming we don't score again) is probably beyond their capacity.

Maybe Herrera won't pitch today who's seemingly responsible for those 12 ER

• Love 1