GT: Twins (53-29) @ White Sox (38-42), June 30

soxfan49

Just now, fathom said:

To be fair, he does have the knee soreness now

He wasn't stealing much even when he was healthy. I'm actually surprised he still does though considering he's had some time off cause of the HBP.

20 minutes ago, WilliamTell said:

This has been mostly what happens against them the last two decades. Still can't believe they restarted this game after a 3 hour delay but that's neither here or there now.

Exactly I hate the twins . Just like pretty much everybody on Here.  It doesn't help my mom is from Minnesota.  So I have family still there that are twins fans.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

Ricky is stupid. He should start running again.  Imagine Moncada with 25 SB per season. Sexy. 

Not if comes with 14 CS. He has the speed, but he is just not a good base stealer

4 minutes ago, mqr said:

Not if comes with 14 CS. He has the speed, but he is just not a good base stealer

Eh.. some of those CS were because of unsuccessful hit and runs. I agree with you he isn't the greatest base stealer, but there's plenty of ways to get SB (non predictable counts, straight steals/no hit and run, etc) and it seems Ricky doesn't do that with him. I mean the guy was stealing 40+ bases in the minors. You don't just all of a sudden lose one of your 5 tools at age 24. 

Edited by SoxAce
  • Love 1