There's a fooking ballgame today folks! Cubs vs Sox!

ron883

3 minutes ago, Moan4Yoan said:

Why is this bothering you so much?  The dude does Cubs games.  We had the worst homer of all time.  Kasper isn’t even close to what we had.

Exactly...

To be honest, in every sport. I'll never understand why fans let announcers bother the sh*t out of them. Some people really can't get past what a damn announcer is talking about. I swear, I have never (in my life) really heard anything worth complaining about. It's mind boggling to me how much people give a sh*t. 

Edited by Richie
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Richie said:

I mean, AJ is biased too. I haven't noticed anything glaring from either party. I would say both are doing a fine job. 

Maybe a little boring but mostly fine

Just now, mqr said:

Maybe a little boring but mostly fine

I mean, you're too loud. Then you're an obnoxious homer. You're too neutral and you're boring. 

Fans will b*tch regardless.

3 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

Bryant sucks against Giolito minus the cheap lost in the sun hit.

Outside of a 2 strike pitch to Baez and a sequence vs Robels where he lost his command for a split second. Giolito has been dominant. 

EDIT: knock on wood

Edited by Richie

Just now, SoxAce said:

Still baffles me to this day. You can literally bunt right at him and he'd have to run to 1B. But NL teams don't do it.

Is it possible that he just can't throw off of the mound? I could have sworn I've seen him actually make some decent plays on slow hit balls and bunts.