Super Nova vs Twinkies (7/27)

Moan4Yoan

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, wegner said:

Stone lectures fans about how we should feel...now he basically confirms noone really is going to want Nova in a trade....thanks for nothing Steve!!

I absolutely think the Brewers would be interested in him.

Just now, soxfan49 said:

If Cordell played 150 games he would surely be worst in baseball in EV. I feel like he weakly pops up or softly grounds out every damn PA

Hard to tell with guys who do not play every day but you have to make the most of your chances. He has only had a few good games. 

6 minutes ago, fathom said:

That's my prediction and makes all the sense in the world.  Just hope the Sox aren't fixated on getting Corey Ray back.

Who else is there? Turang's an option but he's been underwhelming. Milwaukee pretty much depleted their farm last year

2 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

If Cordell played 150 games he would surely be worst in baseball in EV. I feel like he weakly pops up or softly grounds out every damn PA

He does it again! Stunner!

16 minutes ago, wegner said:

Stone lectures fans about how we should feel...now he basically confirms noone really is going to want Nova in a trade....thanks for nothing Steve!!

I’m surprised he said that.  I am the biggest Super Nova hater in the world and even I can acknowledge that he’s pitched MUCH better recently.

5 minutes ago, Buehrle>Wood said:

I feel like that trade makes no sense for the Marlins. Why trade prospects at all? Feel like Romo is going to get killed with the Twins too. Dont think he has much left.

I hope the Twins deplete their farm system going for it this year then don't hit at all if they make the playoffs!!