7.22.20 | Brewers @ White Sox | 7:10PM CT

Tnetennba

3 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Didn’t realize Benetti was also doing KBO broadcasts in the middle of the night.  That dude is always working, pretty much year-round.

He’s been doing Friday and Saturday night, mostly with Jessica Mendoza. I would assume that’s done now.

I think the Sox have got to go with guys like Dunning, Vaughn, and Madrigal. Maybe they're not quite ready, but better than leaving our top prospects to rot on the vine, even if to just get a few appearances. These guys should be primed for '21. Actually if it were up to me I'd just pencil Vaughn straight into the lineup. This guy is a can't miss with the bat. He might not be able to match Encarnacion level production right away, but, with no minors for him to get live action, Sox should still be more concerned about the future than the 2020 dice roll.

Edited by Vulture

1 minute ago, Vulture said:

I think the Sox have got to go with guys like Dunning, Vaughn, and Madrigal. Maybe they're not quite ready, but better than leaving our top prospects to rot on the vine, even if to just get a few appearances. These guys should be primed for '21. Actually if it were up to me I'd just pencil Vaughn straight into the lineup. This guy is a can't miss with the bat. He might not be able to match Encarnacion level production right away, but, with no minors for him to get live action, Sox should still be more concerned about the future than the 2020 side dice roll.

Not happening.   Madrigal, Collins and Dunning will get their chances, though.

RF musings: 

They have to either break camp with Madrigal and play Leury there or give Basabe or Gonzalez a shot. Delmonico is not major league quality in any way. 

I'd rather not give away runs to Minne and Cleveland by playing a butcher in RF. 

Edited by Jack Parkman