9/22 - White Sox @ Cleveland: Lopez vs Quantrill

Kyyle23

Just now, EloyJenkins said:

15 pitches in 2 innings for the reliever trying to start, that threw a freaking 4 pitch walk to EE...

If he gets that 4 inch inside strike, he'll throw a complete game. Robert had to swing because he ump called it a strike.

Just now, EloyJenkins said:

15 pitches in 2 innings for the reliever trying to start, that threw a freaking 4 pitch walk to EE...

I said it the other day- we play baseball like a talented little league team. Sometimes we pulverize the ball but a lot of times we don’t, and we strike out a ton. We can make some spectacular defensive plays but we’ll make hilarious errors as well. We throw the ball hard, but sometimes we’re just going to walk the world. And plate discipline? Never heard of it.

I swear, this has been our style forever. I don’t know how to change it.

Just now, Dallas Kong said:

I said it the other day- we play baseball like a talented little league team. Sometimes we pulverize the ball but a lot of times we don’t, and we strike out a ton. We can make some spectacular defensive plays but we’ll make hilarious errors as well. We throw the ball hard, but sometimes we’re just going to walk the world. And plate discipline? Never heard of it.

With the age of most the players, that's pretty accurate

Just now, Dallas Kong said:

With the age of most the players, that's pretty accurate

• knightni changed the title to 9/22 - White Sox @ Cleveland: Lopez vs Quantrill