2020 Election Thoughts

hogan873

19 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Based on my math (which could be wrong at this point), Philadelphia alone could add 600k votes for Biden.  Detroit will eventually flip towards Biden.  Wisconsin is a cone flip at this point.  If Biden can hold in Arizona, I like our chances.

This is true. 1million early ballots not counted yet in PA (nothing from Philly) and the same for Wayne County in Michigan. 

• Like 1

Just now, Chicago White Sox said:

There is going to a massive influx of blue votes in the coming days, I’m still optimistic but we’ll obviously have to see how this all shakes out

Really need to Arizona to flip

Many places are calling AZ. VA looks like its shifting back too.

IMO the entire point of a Biden candidacy was to win PA.

• Like 1

Just now, Soxbadger said:

I believe a federal judge order that they all be found.  He was the same judge who is on the Flynn case and hasnt allowed DOJ to drop case against Flynn.

I don't know how you can order someone to find something they are claiming they lost hahah

like... what if they don't find them? Do those people get to vote again? Do they know whose votes were lost?

19 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

This is the worst case scenario.

Arizona is looking like it might flip - which creates an opportunity (even without Pennsylvania). But you need to get the 1 district in Nebraska, win all the states you expect plus take Wisconsin and I think that gets Biden to 270.  This is going to be tight - but the AZ news is probably the first shred of news for Biden backers thus far since polls have closed.  

Just now, Chisoxfn said:

Arizona is looking like it might flip - which creates an opportunity (even without Pennsylvania). But you need to get the 1 district in Nebraska, win all the states you expect plus take Wisconsin and I think that gets Biden to 270.  This is going to be tight - but the AZ news is probably the first shred of news for Biden backers thus far since polls have closed.  

gets him to 269-269