4-6 GT: CWS @ SEA (9:10 PM CT)

Capn12

Just let Robert go back to being aggressive earlier in the count...now it seems he's thinking too much again and he's probably identifying more with the second thirty games of his debut.

Has an OPS under 600, granted, that changes dramatically the first couple of weeks of the season.

It's hard to criticize the White Sox for not signing Paxton or T.Walker from the left-hand side if Rodon's going to keep this up...of course, the odds of that are...?

Edited by caulfield12

Likely an unpopular opinion, but I'd like to regularly see Grandal bat in the top 3. You know he isn't going to expand the zone and he's always going to make pitchers work. All of these aggressive hitters allow for such low pitch innings when hits aren't strung together.

France, Trammell and Torrens all former Padres, fwiw.

France had his moments (certainly on the offensive side) but really didn't have a clear future position, just like Josh Naylor, who was traded to the Indians.

Trammell, the top Reds' prospect with all the physical tools in the world but a very questionable hit tool.

Edited by caulfield12

Just now, fathom said:

Benetti said they’ve been good this year

Yeah, I heard that... I've seen so many blown calls. Wtf is he talking about? Benetti has been as good as the umps.

Edited by ron883