5/2 Chicago White Sox vs. Cleveland 1:10 PM

Giilito problem, which is being greatly overblown here as he's given up nothing, is that he's predictably a two pitch pitcher the first time though the order. He doesn't really work the slider in until the 2nd time through. People are just sitting on the change or fastball and waiting. Not too worried.

Just now, EloyJenkins said:

Sox have to make a trade, right? Just saw the video, so hard to tell.

They have Hahn over a barrel now.  We’re not going to get the Tauchman to SFG special discount as a threat to every team in the AL...not unless there’s a significant overpay.

2 minutes ago, EloyRedGloveSWAG said:

Didn't Yermin hit a long home run against Plesac the last time the Indians were here? Why the flipping hell isn't he in the lineup? Lamb looks so crumby.

He showed up late so TLR took him out of the lineup.

3 minutes ago, EloyRedGloveSWAG said:

Didn't Yermin hit a long home run against Plesac the last time the Indians were here? Why the flipping hell isn't he in the lineup? Lamb looks so crumby.

Apparently late to clubhouse...now watch his season go into a tailspin, aiyo.

Edited by caulfield12

Just now, caulfield12 said:

Would have been Vaughn’s first homer under ordinary playing conditions...alas.

Cleveland would probably have a few runs if it wasn't for the wind today.

5 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Giilito problem, which is being greatly overblown here as he's given up nothing, is that he's predictably a two pitch pitcher the first time though the order. He doesn't really work the slider in until the 2nd time through. People are just sitting on the change or fastball and waiting. Not too worried.

His velocity is down about 0.5 mph on average. 

4 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

They have Hahn over a barrel now.  We’re not going to get the Tauchman to SFG special discount as a threat to every team in the AL...not unless there’s a significant overpay.

He ain't gonna have a choice. We now have the worst outfield in baseball offensively. 

1 minute ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Which is almost meaningless given that it's April (I guess technically may now).

I don't think I saw any 91s and 92s in 2019 but there have been a bunch this year. 

I've seen 1 96 and 0 97s all year, and that is what he was doing the last two seasons. 

2 minutes ago, ScooterMcGee said:

I blame myself for forgetting to make the thread for Robert's injury 😔 Sorry yall!!!

This is seriously a game thread out of hell. First Yermin gets benched for being late and now Luis is seriously injured. Bad luck all around.

Just now, Jack Parkman said:

I don't think I saw any 91s and 92s in 2019 but there have been a bunch this year. 

I've seen 1 96 and 0 97s all year, and that is what he was doing the last two seasons. 

Jack you just said yourself his velocity is down .5! Mph. You may not remember it, but they happened. .5 MPH is absolutely nothing to worry about. 

1 minute ago, Jack Parkman said:

Yeah not sure if this is dead arm or his mechanics are out of whack again. He also isn't locating the fastball at all, which makes it real easy to sit on the change.

• Kyyle23 unpinned and locked this topic