5/18 White Sox @ Twins 6:40 PM

bmags

1 minute ago, mqr said:

I’m all for bringing the hammer down, but I’m not sure the catcher has any reason to be suspended

Suspended, no. But if a team is going to try this absolute garbage, it should cost the team. If the pitcher goes rouge, tough shit, your team will suffer for your childish actions.

Or give the batter one free shot with their tool of the game to the body, pitcher's choice of punishment

Just now, StrangeSox said:

Suspended, no. But if a team is going to try this absolute garbage, it should cost the team. If the pitcher goes rouge, tough shit, your team will suffer for your childish actions.

Or give the batter one free shot with their tool of the game to the body, pitcher's choice of punishment

Yeah idk man I’m not about to dock a guys pay like that. Pitcher and manager? 
suspend for a month, idc. 

Just now, Harold's Leg Lift said:

For the last time those three didn't pitch together in High School.  Max Fried transferred in for his senior season but Giolito missed the year with Tommy John surgery. 

I bet it's not the last time.

Just now, Capn12 said:

Whew....bad pitch, good result.

Kopech not real sharp today tbh. A lot of low fastballs. He's much better if he throws them high with that arm side rise.

Just now, mqr said:

Yeah idk man I’m not about to dock a guys pay like that. Pitcher and manager? 
suspend for a month, idc. 

Do they lose pay if they got tossed for the remainder of a game? 

Long suspension for the manager and pitcher probably makes more sense. Make the penalty for this trash so onerous that nobody does it.

1 minute ago, quickman said:

Disagree you just hate him 

You act like he hasn't given ample reasons to disgree with him both personally and professionally.  If the last 24 hours don't tell you that, I can only wonder why else you can't see what is right in front of your face.

• Like 1

Just now, chw42 said:

Kopech not real sharp today tbh. A lot of low fastballs. He's much better if he throws them high with that arm side rise.

Hopefully that is it for tonight, Bummer in the 8th, Aussie in the 9th.

Of course, we can just score 2-20 more runs, and not worry about that.

13 minutes ago, quickman said:

Wrong he is trying to win . You guys hate him so much you look for shit everyday. He won’t hit anyone . We will win 

Yep, don't get the TLR hate, always liked him.

I think ultimately what you don't want to see is that situation a while back with Dempster attempting to intentionally hit Arod multiple times. Wasn't thrown out. These guys need to be tossed immediately.