5/23 White Sox vs Yankees

reiks12

1 minute ago, JoeyCoralFanClub said:

This is year 5 of the rebuild. Same year the Cubs went on their rampage. Seems like the Sox rebuild is not going nearly as well unfortunately. 

Lack of team health threw a wrench in that. Whose turn is next to get hurt?

26 minutes ago, Tomtom said:

The 26-16 record was obviously fool’s  gold  achieved primarily against a crappy central division (minus Cleveland).  This team is not ready to play the big boys. What we Are seeing this weekend is not all Yankee pitching.  I guarantee the next time Montgomery and Taillon pitch other teams will hit them.

We will be fine, especially when everyone is healthy.  The problem is they caught us in the middle of a cold steak.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, RagahRagah said:

If people are just focused on winning the division and being the new Twins that is fine but I thought we were aiming higher. Yet some of the more "optimistic" fans simply are happy with things like "run differentials" when we are losing to any actually good team we play. I don't get it.

Agree 100%. The needle has now moved to just compete for a division with a team that has the lowest payroll in baseball and consistently trades away all star level players.  I thought the goal of the rebuild was to finally be a franchise that could swim in the deep end with the big boys?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, JoeyCoralFanClub said:

Agree 100%. The needle has now moved to just compete for a division with a team that has the lowest payroll in baseball and consistently trades away all star level players.  I thought the goal of the rebuild was to finally be a franchise that could swim in the deep end with the big boys?

Maybe if they stop drafting players that can only DH or signing NL pkayers. 

Edited by kitekrazy

• Kyyle23 unpinned and locked this topic