5/25 Cardinals vs. White Sox

hogan873

1 minute ago, Buehrle>Wood said:

You really think La Russa is making that call?

100%. I don't think he comes out of spring training with another manager. At least not till August/September. 

Edited by SoxAce

1 minute ago, Buehrle>Wood said:

Hahn announced he'd be coming out of the bullpen before spring training even started.

You honestly think that was his call? Or do you still believe Hendriks was also his call?

I also did put "Sox management" in my sentence as well as La Russa.

Edited by SoxAce

2 minutes ago, greg775 said:

That bizarre leg kick is pretty substantial IMO.

It’s not egregious. The arm action is weirder than the leg kick. But it’s more about where his body is at when he releases the ball. Balance and continuum in the body. 

I can’t tell as much from tv anymore. Just looks off to me. Just a little, but for a guy like him that makes a big difference. It’s a high maintenance delivery, and I don’t see it holding up for 5-6 innings. Others disagree. 

Edited by Blackout Friday
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, caulfield12 said:

Not quite a save situation because tying run's not up to bat?

Or can he be "in the hole"?

It 'should' be, because when he came in, assume 3 runners on bases and no outs, that is 3 run rule.

Just now, Buehrle>Wood said:

Is this some new iteration of everything Rick Hahn=good, everything Kenny Williams=bad? Except now even more weirdly La Russa? 

Yes it is. No one knows what goes on behind the scenes unless they don't like it. Then it's the person they don't like at fault.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1