GT 5/31 G2: SOX @ INDIANS

Just now, Greydawgfan1 said:

Okay then agree with me. He’s batting like .95 his last 7 games. Dude needs to learn to play a position or get sent down because billy Hamilton is driving in more runs at this point 

You’re assuming his last 7 games is predictive of who Yermin is and that’s ridiculous.  The fact is we don’t what Yermin we’ll see going forward, but given how awesome he was in April and the fact that he’s a rookie we may as well give him a bit more run.

2 minutes ago, Greydawgfan1 said:

Poor thing I’ll keep calling that dude out for being less valuable than billy Hamilton lol this is why he was traded for some baseballs

Great.  So call yourself out for literally having one thing that you say over and over again.

You should also learn his history since you apparently don't know it, or how a decimal works.

1 minute ago, chw42 said:

All things considered, decent start for Lambert. He lost it a bit in the 3rd, but most of the hits off him were perfectly placed bloops.

1 minute ago, chw42 said:

All things considered, decent start for Lambert. He lost it a bit in the 3rd, but most of the hits off him were perfectly placed bloops.

He did not get the message to not let Jose Ramirez beat you.  They should have walked him.

Just now, Chicago White Sox said:

You’re assuming his last 7 games is predictive of who Yermin is and that’s ridiculous.  The fact is we don’t what Yermin we’ll see going forward, but given how awesome he was in April and the fact that he’s a rookie we may as well give him a bit more run.

He’s been the same dude all of may except one game. When does it become who he is. Billy Hamilton is currently more valuable. Think about that.

Just now, southsider2k5 said:

Great.  So call yourself out for literally having one thing that you say over and over again.

As long as meatballs will defend yermins terrible may and approach to no end then yeah. I’ll keep saying it. I’ll say this now. Jake lamb and billy Hamilton will be on this team longer then yermin will.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, GermanSoxFan said:

Most of these guys are playing in affiliated ball for the first time, it was always going to be a struggle for Kanny,results wise.

I kinda bummed there are no farm system games today

Just now, Greydawgfan1 said:

As long as meatballs will defend yermins terrible may and approach to no end then yeah. I’ll keep saying it. I’ll say this now. Jake lamb and billy Hamilton will be on this team longer then yermin will.

As long as you realize that you are the Yermin of posting.  You literally have one thing you do.  That's it.  Nothing else.  Also you don't do it well.

• Fire 1

1 minute ago, Greydawgfan1 said:

He’s been the same dude all of may except one game. When does it become who he is. Billy Hamilton is currently more valuable. Think about that.

This is just dumb...dudes have bad months all the time, let alone rookies.  I get he showed up your hero by swinging 3-0 while being way up, but if you aren’t actually trolling then these takes are stupid as fuck.

2 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

As long as you realize that you are the Yermin of posting.  You literally have one thing you do.  That's it.  Nothing else.  Also you don't do it well.

Must kill you that I’m 100 percent right about that useless dude