7/5 White Sox @ Twins 6:00 CT

I thought after the Twins series at home the Sox were waking up and climbing out of their funk. Doesn’t appear so. Luckily Cleveland keeps losing but we should have atleast a 9 game lead right now. Cmon Sox wake up!

Edited by maloney.adam

Just now, Harry Chappas said:

At some point the organization may need to address a 6 man rotation as the starters have been beaten up over the last couple of times through. Need to at a minimum skip some guys. 

Starters have overachieved big time this year. We all knew this was coming, it’s time for offense to start out-slugging teams

1 minute ago, BigHurt3515 said:

Thought that was a routine DP. 

If you're going to throw him nothing but off speed you better make sure you shift the infield to the right. I'm not sure what Tim was doing at DP depth at SS. 

1 minute ago, chw42 said:

If you're going to throw him nothing but off speed you better make sure you shift the infield to the right. I'm not sure what Tim was doing at DP depth at SS. 

If strikeouts go down around the league due to lack of sticky, then the Sox antiquated positioning will be exposed the next few months.

I don't know if the data backs this up, but Lynn and Rodon seem to get more swings and misses on pitches in the zone than the other three. They are more reliant on getting guys to chase outside the zone and when they don't do that it's trouble.

• Quin unpinned this topic