GT 8/20: SOX @ TB, 6:10 ESPN3/NBCSN

maloney.adam

I know it feels like an excuse, and it can be at times, but i'm fine rolling with AV's ups and downs; he's a rookie that probably shouldn't be in this position and he's done far more than asked. He's not the guy we are paying to produce.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:

I've NEVER ever disparaged a broadcast on here, and I feel bad talking shit but Gordon Beckham does not belong in the booth. I'm hoping this is just due to inexperience but he's got a lot of work to do if he wants to do this going forward. 

he will be a GREAT post game guy forever. Just like Kendall Gill thrives there. The booth will expose anyone, and being spoiled going from Hawk and Wimpy to now Stone and Benetti just shows how lucky we have been for decades. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Heads22 said:

I know it feels like an excuse, and it can be at times, but i'm fine rolling with AV's ups and downs; he's a rookie that probably shouldn't be in this position and he's done far more than asked. He's not the guy we are paying to produce.

Have you seen the Konerko - Vaughn interaction from the field of dreams game?

People can tell he is going to be a good one.

17 minutes ago, chw42 said:

Meadows, Diaz, and Choi has looked pretty good against him thus far. If the first 2 get on, the bullpen should be ready. 

TLR gotta be asking Gio if he could go the 8th, right? He dominated in the 7th...