GT 4/15: Rays @ SOX, 6:10 PM CT, Apple TV+

I don't get what they mean by saying not enough black players in the majors, yeah maybe not African Americans but Luis Robert, Randy Arozarena, Eloy Jimenez, Leury Garcia etc., aren't black? Terrible announcers

Edited by MexSoxFan#1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Capn12 said:

To be fair though, I don’t think anyone hated the Graveman signing. I may be wrong, I just don’t remember anyone being overly vocal about it.

now Velasquez? Absolutely, tons hated it.

Most if the comments were against his 3 year contract and the overall money in the bullpen of which he was the biggest contract.

Velasquez was a minimal singing at 4 million I think

Just now, GermanSoxFan said:

he isn’t exactly facing a murderer‘s row. Let‘s hope he can find it tonight.

To be honest, he really hasn't all year. He's been getting hurt by some mediocre players. 

1 minute ago, MexSoxFan#1 said:

I don't get what they mean by saying not enough black players in the majors, yeah maybe not African Americans but Luis Robert, Randy Arozarena, Eloy Jimenez aren't black? Terrible announcers

they talking about us born black players

and its true - there are not many at all.

Just now, chitownsportsfan said:

he gives up a lot of HR.

He does, but that's the trade off he makes for never walking anyone. Bummer walks people but doesn't allow homers. Somehow neither of those approaches work for people. The reliever who strikes everyone out, doesn't allow homers, & doesn't walk anyone does not exist.