4/23 GT: Sox @ MIN (3:05 CST)

Just now, HahnsKiddieTable said:

With Eloy it wouldn’t surprise me if it was just “sore” and he’s back in a couple days 

It also wouldn't surprise me if his leg fell off in two days.  He was out a very long time trying to catch a home run.

What sucks most about all these outfield injuries is that Conforto is out for the season most likely also ...so the only option for reinforcements either arent ready (cespedes/colas) or getting raked in a trade. Got i hate our training staff more than TLR at this point. 

1 minute ago, southsideirish71 said:

It also wouldn't surprise me if his leg fell off in two days.  He was out a very long time trying to catch a home run.

I half expected him to fall off the cart as it drove off to be honest.

• Haha 4

Rick Hahn should be fired.  Comes out of the lockout saying pitching will be a priority and adds a guy who was DFAed the previous season and another guy who was going to miss 1/6 of the season at minimum.  At least on the pitching side of things, the damage was self inflicted.

• Like 3

Just now, Chicago White Sox said:

Rick Hahn should be fired.  Comes out of the lockout saying pitching will be a priority and adds a guy who was DFAed the previous season and another guy who was going to miss 1/6 of the season at minimum.  At least on the pitching side of things, the damage was self inflicted.

It really was the worst offseason imaginable

• Like 1