Red Sox vs White Sox Game Two-7:40 CT

Just now, ChiSox59 said:

TBF, any positive result regarding the Sox is the complete opposite of what you thought would happen. 

I went into this season wanting to be more positive but the fucking offense decided to suck ass simultaneously. 

They have to earn my positivity back by getting their collective shit together. The pitching staff is still great, and Cease just ran into a hot offense. 

I want to see more mid 90s from Gio on occasion. 

I think he's holding back for command, and it's working so far. Verlander it. 

I'm surprised that he can still not only get by with 92-94, but thrive with it. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

18 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

Like seriously, IL Moncada tomorrow and let him get healthy. Burger can fill in ok. 

I've been preaching forever now, Burger's bat will play much better than Moncada's if given time to develop at the big league level.  

For no reason should Burger go down, they need to find a way to get him AB's, what the solution is, who know but they need to find it 

Just now, fathom said:

He’s horrible this year. Pitch recognition has been pathetic for him.

Grandal is in the same boat. Both guys no longer take pitches and work counts. 

1 minute ago, Polar Bear said:

I've been preaching forever now, Burger's bat will play much better than Moncada's if given time to develop at the big league level.  

For no reason should Burger go down, they need to find a way to get him AB's, what the solution is, who know but they need to find it 

If Moncada is healthy he's a much better hitter than Burger. It's not even close. Something is wrong. Yoan came back and was on fire then all of the sudden lost it.