Sox vs Sox Rubbermatch and Season Finale- 7:10 CT

1 minute ago, CWSpalehoseCWS said:

I think the Sox are just trying to get to the point where Lynn is back and then Dallas is as good as gone. John Danks was cut way back when with way less IP and the same results.

Lynn isn’t back for 2-3 weeks. Can’t afford to pitch Keuchel against some of the teams we face next week.

2 minutes ago, CWSpalehoseCWS said:

I think the Sox are just trying to get to the point where Lynn is back and then Dallas is as good as gone. John Danks was cut way back when with way less IP and the same results.

man i forgot he was cut after four starts

1 minute ago, Frankensteiner said:

I just want our hitters to respond and score some runs regardless of how many more we give up. Being down 3-0 stinks but there's no reason we can't make this competetive.

Wacha didn’t look very good that inning.  Couple of loud outs.

2 minutes ago, Heads22 said:

What a nice at bat by Andrew; it's sad when a 3-2 flyout is encouraging

I know the manager we plucked out of Jurassic Park won’t do it, but I’d put Vaughn in the second slot in the lineup and leave him there for the foreseeable future.  He’s going to be a top-of-the-order hitter.  

• Thanks 1

Just now, maxjusttyped said:

Is it better if Keuchel implodes completely so the Sox have no choice but to DFA him? If he rebounds over the next ~4 innings, that'll likely get him another start in the rotation

Bombs away

Just now, maxjusttyped said:

Is it better if Keuchel implodes completely so the Sox have no choice but to DFA him? If he rebounds over the next ~4 innings, that'll likely get him another start in the rotation

I'd rather he pitched so well this year that the option was guaranteed but I don't think we really need to worry about that scenario

Just now, Thad Bosley said:

I know the manager we plucked out of Jurassic Park won’t do it, but I’d put Vaughn in the second slot in the lineup and leave him there for the foreseeable future.  He’s going to be a top-of-the-order hitter.  

Only a Hall of Famer could understand the pretzel logic that says Vaughn either bats 8th/9th (with constant off days) or 2nd.

6 minutes ago, fathom said:

If they’re serious about being all in, they need to bring in another outfield bat ASAP. 

Eloy is that bat, like it or not. They aren’t bringing in another OF for at least 6 weeks.