GT 6/13 White Sox V Tigers 6:10 Chgo Time - Bastard Time

1 minute ago, chw42 said:

The Tigers might be ass, but they've also had some of the worst injury luck imaginable. Hinch also vastly overperformed the talent of the team last year despite a horrible start.

I believe Moncada would be in Charlotte at this point working to figure things out if Hinch was here.

Just now, South Side Hit Men said:

I believe Moncada would be in Charlotte at this point working to figure things out if Hinch was here.

I don't think the manager matters for that. Yoan isn't getting sent down to AAA while he's making $13 million.

Just to admit something for you guys, I bought a new White Sox hat on my birthday, right around July 4 last year. We've been mediocre ever since. I wonder if its the hat. I didn't have it on for the top of the first, put it on for the bottom, and then removed it in the middle of the fourth.

• Like 1

Just now, Heads22 said:

Just to admit something for you guys, I bought a new White Sox hat on my birthday, right around July 4 last year. We've been mediocre ever since. I wonder if its the hat. I didn't have it on for the top of the first, put it on for the bottom, and then removed it in the middle of the fourth.

It’s definitely you

Just now, Tomtom said:

Mendick needs to be given the 2nd base job when TA returns!

If he keeps hitting, there's no way you can't give him the job. He's been pretty fortunate on his BIP so far, but it does look like he's made an adjustment in his stance that might be helping him this year.

• Like 1