GT 6/13 White Sox V Tigers 6:10 Chgo Time - Bastard Time

2 minutes ago, ron883 said:

I wonder if he's broken or if he just doesn't care about baseball now that he has his fat contract

I mean, he did already get a fat ass signing bonus a long time ago so it’s not like he didn’t already have his life set

This team is depressing to watch.  I wasn’t expecting vintage Lynn, but I also wasn’t expecting batting practice.  Moncada looks completely disinterested.  Robert is looking lazy.  The team as a whole seems to be going through the motions.

1 minute ago, hogan873 said:

This team is depressing to watch.  I wasn’t expecting vintage Lynn, but I also wasn’t expecting batting practice.  Moncada looks completely disinterested.  Robert is looking lazy.  The team as a whole seems to be going through the motions.

Reflection of their leadership aka manager

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

If Lynn doesn't get it back, no choice but to deal Giolito and retool for next season. 

But without Lynn and Grandal as major contributors, let alone Moncada and Jimenez...well not looking all that great.

Captain Obvious.

Giolito has a 4.43 FIP and a 1.44 WHIP

I'm not sure they'd get much for him if they trade him. 

Anyone who’s ever worked in a toxic environment knows how bad it can be.  Morale is low, productivity is down.  That’s what we’re seeing with this team.  Bad management, and they all know it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1