6/29 Games

flavum

• bmags pinned this topic

I know some were clamoring about Erick Hernandez's BB to SO ratio (11 to 14). It is good to see, but I remember being really excited about Benyamin Bailey putting up 52 BB to 40 SOs with a ridiculous .477 OBP. He's really struggled since moving up from DSL unfortunately. 

Edited by ron883

26 minutes ago, ron883 said:

I know some were clamoring about Erick Hernandez's BB to SO ratio (11 to 14). It is good to see, but I remember being really excited about Benyamin Bailey putting up 52 BB to 40 SOs with a ridiculous .477 OBP. He's really struggled since moving up from DSL unfortunately. 

Much different guys though. Hernandez was a $1 million heralded signing out of the DR. Bailey signed for barely anything out of Panama. 

1 hour ago, Y2Jimmy0 said:

Much different guys though. Hernandez was a $1 million heralded signing out of the DR. Bailey signed for barely anything out of Panama. 

yeah, Hernandez is a guy that got a LOT of attention even before he signed.  Bailey is a guy no one had heard of who did some positive things at the lowest levels.

• bmags unpinned this topic