7/8 GT - Sox v. Tigers (Gio vs. Skubal) @710pm - let's strive mightily to win

ChiSox59

37 minutes ago, brijames1957 said:

So why is it Abreu at 35 can play everyday even though you know he is hurting, but the young guys need multiple days off a week? 

Maybe that is a clue as to one of the many things wrong with this team.

Like his so called future replacement?  I don't know why I'm down on Vaughn but after a great game - 2 days rest.  I'd think players would want to be on the field. 

39 minutes ago, brijames1957 said:

So why is it Abreu at 35 can play everyday even though you know he is hurting, but the young guys need multiple days off a week? 

Maybe that is a clue as to one of the many things wrong with this team.

TLR runs this team with no sense of urgency.  Like we have all the time in the world to get back in the division race.  Resting sore legs for the playoff which may never come. Putting the cart before the horse.  You see other contending teams playing their key players most every game.  That is why they get paid big bucks for, not grabbing some bench.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, hankchifan said:

TLR runs this team with no sense of urgency.  Like we have all the time in the world to get back in the division race.  Resting sore legs for the playoff which may never come. Putting the cart before the horse.  You see other contending teams playing their key players most every game.  That is why they get paid big bucks for, not grabbing some bench.

TLR is playing his key player everyday….Leury?

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, maxjusttyped said:

Would Cubs fans boo TA if he signed with the Brewers or something? I don't understand why so many Sox fans dislike him just because he was a Cub.

I don't get it either.  It's not like he's a Sox killer.  Well he probably would be if the Sox signed him.

But if TA signed with the Cards definitely.

Edited by kitekrazy

The problem with this team is the run differential is always small.  That leaves for Tony, boneheaded play, someone's turn in the pen to choke, to ruin it.

Odd though is when the put up a bunch of run they make up for it by losing the next day.

2 minutes ago, 2Deep said:

I'm taking all the hate back for Harrison.  He needs to play 2b everyday. He is not a perfect player but better than......leury, Madrigal, Cesar,........maybe better then Mendick 

His bat was no suppose to be important because they other guys were suppose to do the job.