7/8 GT - Sox v. Tigers (Gio vs. Skubal) @710pm - let's strive mightily to win

ChiSox59

Just now, JoeCredeYes said:

Is Vaughn banged up or we just can't get him in the lineup now that Eloy is back?

The dreaded sore legs.

Honestly Tony thinking this team has the time to worry about guys being 110% to play is probably part of the reason they are so sleeepy 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Hawk 1

1 minute ago, hankchifan said:

Our leading RBI guy Abreu let us down swinging at a ball over his head, all we needed was a base hit not or even a sac fly not a homer.  Seems that for us to win at home we need to hit homers, which we are only doing sporadically.

I mean it was obvious he was pressing.  He was trying to win it himself instead of trusting his teammates.  Weird how that happens on a team with zero leadership at the top, right?

• Like 1
  • Hawk 1

1 hour ago, southsider2k5 said:

I mean it was obvious he was pressing.  He was trying to win it himself instead of trusting his teammates.  Weird how that happens on a team with zero leadership at the top, right?

Then again stink spreads and it got to him.  TA in a serious slump is not good.  As for Vaughn I wonder if he is soft.   Abreu wants to play everyday.  So does Leury but he's bad at it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HahnsKiddieTable said:

Unless it was during the Jermaine Dye days, I don’t recall the good guys ever having such an easy schedule in the second half.  I can’t wait to see the Sox @ Rockies!  Also, I’d bet the over on the 8 runs.

The Hawk reaction is whatever you want it to be.

If anyone would want to clean that picture up to a 100x100 png with his head cutout, I'd gladly replace it.

Same with the TLR wtf look in the dugout from July 4.

• TLR 1