7/24 Guardians @ White Sox 1:10 The Road to .500 Continues….

Vote4Pedro

Getting a split after Friday's Lucas Fiasco will be huge at this point.

However, that's 4 less game off the schedule now.   Winning series from here on out is almost a must.

BTW, I like the sound of Lucas Fiasco (for those hip hop fans on here). 

• Like 1

Just now, HOFHurt35 said:

Getting a split after Friday's Lucas Fiasco will be huge at this point.

However, that's 4 less game off the schedule now.   Winning series from here on out is almost a must.

BTW, I like the sound of Lucas Fiasco (for those hip hop fans on here). 

Playing .500 ball isn't going to cut it. Sox need to start putting up some 7-3 stretches here.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Pretty wild that out of the eight legit prospects we got for Sale, Quintana, & Eaton that Cease has hands down developed into the best player.  Kid a fucking stud and hopefully we can give him a chance to dominate in October.

If Eloy can start staying healthy, the Q trade was better than Sale trade....although Kopech might make Cease like strides next season so who knows.

1 hour ago, HOFHurt35 said:

Bieber is heading in the same path so many great Indians/Guardians pitchers have gone where they squeeze every ounce of their productivity during their cheap years and then they walk away with nothing the rest of their careers. 

Indians treat SPs like NFL running backs, and it's the right way to go. 

1 hour ago, HOFHurt35 said:

The Indians run the bases like their hair is on fire.   I wish we had that. 

Guardians

2 minutes ago, wegner said:

If Eloy can start staying healthy, the Q trade was better than Sale trade....although Kopech might make Cease like strides next season so who knows.

Yup, I almost posted the same on Kopech.  He just needs another year to get his arm ready for the rigors of a full season.

• Love 1

1 hour ago, kitekrazy said:

I don't see it this way. He got fired like all managers do. The Britt Burns only seems like a bad idea in modern baseball.  Managers use to let their aces go 10.  He just put it in the player's wheelhouse.

Just joining back in.....I didn't know Tito Landrum had a wheelhouse before that game because he hadn't hit a HR all year.  No, Brit was tired and should have been pulled, I remember it clearly and it was all on Tony, of course Dibinski's base running blunder didn't help in the bottom of the10th.

4 minutes ago, almagest said:

That's what a real ace does. Give up 6 but pitch 7.

That's a Jeff Smardzjia start...give up 5-7 runs in the first 2 innings then shut them down for 5 more innings.....

bury.jpg