7/24 Guardians @ White Sox 1:10 The Road to .500 Continues….

Vote4Pedro

Just now, HOFHurt35 said:

This Guardians team isn't going anywhere, in fact, I'm more impressed with them over the Twins. 

They play the Sox and Twins very tough. They play like shit against everyone else. 

1 minute ago, HOFHurt35 said:

This Guardians team isn't going anywhere, in fact, I'm more impressed with them over the Twins. 

I agree with this 

They got young guys who will a pain the ass for a long time 

With their big bat out of the lineup...Cleveland looked very ordinary.  To be fair...that is what our lineup looks like when missing two and sometimes three of our important bats.  Still, that is not an excuse for resting players incessantly. Brooks Robinson and Lou Gehrig would have hated LaRussa's style of managing.  I know I do.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HahnsKiddieTable said:

Yeah I can’t recall him talking about what goes on in the locker room after a game in depth like that, let alone talk about the opponents locker room 

Isn’t Stoney from Cleveland?  Maybe he has some contacts within the Guardians.  BTW, I hate that moniker Guardians, Indians sounded much better but succumbed to the PC crowd, which now has its sights on theBlackhawks as well.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, hankchifan said:

Isn’t Stoney from Cleveland?  Maybe he has some contacts within the Guardians.  BTW, I hate that moniker Guardians, Indians sounded much better but succumbed to the PC crowd, which now has its sights on theBlackhawks as well.

I had no problem with the logo being removed.  But the name is too much.

21 minutes ago, poppysox said:

With their big bat out of the lineup...Cleveland looked very ordinary.  To be fair...that is what our lineup looks like when missing two and sometimes three of our important bats.  Still, that is not an excuse for resting players incessantly. Brooks Robinson and Lou Gehrig would have hated LaRussa's style of managing.  I know I do.

Cal Ripken Jr would not have approved of TLR ball either.

37 minutes ago, Bad Hombre said:

Nice W. Good job getting to .500 for the billionth time this year!

This game proved once again that when we hit homers particularly at GRF we normally win.    BTW maybe the stadium name should be changed to GHRF, guaranteed high rate field, in view of higher mortgage interest rates nowadays.