GT 8/4: Perhaps the laws of physics cease to exist during your windup?

Just now, Paulie4Pres said:

Terrible read on the ball, and barely made the play on what should have been an easy out. It's painful to watch little league level outfield defense every night.

If Abreu returns and they decide to DH Eloy, then Vaughn has to be traded.  No more of this softball defense shit.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, CBJ03 said:

They just showed the graphic that the Sox are 11-3 vs guys making their debut since 2018. 

Historically.

Sox 9-4 last 13 on road.

Worse than Grandal?

Adam Frazier

2B

Cesar Hernandez

2B

Nicky Lopez

2B

Maikel Franco

3B

Avisail Garcia

RF

Tony Kemp

2B

Geraldo Perdomo

SS

Myles Straw

CF

Jonathan Schoop

He might win a Gold Glove while being the very worst hitter in the AL/qualified.

4 minutes ago, fathom said:

Should have got another starter at the deadline

Cueto's got regression written all over him. I'm not gonna complain when it happens cause he's well exceeded expectations. He'll probably end the year with a ERA near 4 unless he just keeps getting lucky. 

Edited by chw42
  • Like 1

Just now, chw42 said:

Cueto's got regression all over him. I'm not gonna complain when it happens cause he's well exceeded expectations. He'll probably end the year with a ERA near 4 unless he just keeps getting lucky. 

Regression sirens have been blaring for months in regard to Kopech & Cueto yet they both continue to get good results anyway

4 minutes ago, fathom said:

If Abreu returns and they decide to DH Eloy, then Vaughn has to be traded.  No more of this softball defense shit.

I know they'd get a ton back for Vaughn, but trading him to fit a soon to be 36 year old onto the roster is so incredibly shortsighted.